Chapter 27

- Say you won't let go, say that you'll fight for me even if you know it's a losing battle, say you love me even if there's no hope -

Chaeyoung POV

I couldn't sleep, ever since you left Mina, my dreams have been filled with dark black nothings, I get out of bed. I walk to the balcony and look to the moon, "You push and pull me like the waves...as I am the moon and you are the ocean, I light you up and you show me how bright I can be with you. But...Somi is my Sun and the Sun and Moon are a pair." I speak to myself, the moon.

I'm right where I'm supposed to be...

I'm right where I'm supposed to be...?

It's like I'm in the middle of the titanic and have two choices, save my fiancé or save her. Somi's calling, begging for help, wanting me to be by her side, telling me she loves me and doesn't want to die without me by her side, but Mina, she's smiling and saying, "go to her Chaengie." That smile, it hurts and she's in far worse pain than the water cutting off her air supply, she loves me, but who do I pick when both of them are the best thing that happened in the worst situation?

"I wish you the best Chaeng...and I hope you're happy." Her bittersweet smile, stained my mind, something I couldn't wipe off. 

I should stop, I'm being selfish, I've finally found someone who would return the same feelings and I'm not about to risk it all. Somi is my fiancé and my future wife, I love her and she loves me.

Her energetic personality matches mine, maybe I was wrong to say opposites attract. Maybe I was wrong to say that Mina's ice cold personality merges well with mine when in reality it was complete chaos, it was a storm with a horrible aftereffect. 

I'm sorry Mina, but I'm done waiting, one day you'll walk down the aisle to someone new, someone just like you. And I'll smile through it all for you, I'll be happy, I'll be there for you, my first love.  

Mina POV

I found myself walking back to the beach, through sunrise and sundown, it always had everything. Blasting pessimistic melodies in my ears to shield the pain but it was too late as a shard of glass already stuck itself in the invisible void of my soul. I cry, I cry out loud but inside, I cry to myself and to the world, eyes glistening, mouth frowning, why?

"Mina?" A soft voice says and I take my earphones out. "Oh hey Tzuyu." I wiped away that one single tear that escaped, "Were you crying?" She asks and I shake my head, I'm an emotionless workaholic robot, remember?

"Mina-unnie," she sighs, taking a seat, "we're the quiet ones but the ones with the most to say. Emotions are hard to express because we think that the whole world will judge us for feeling, but with that person who makes you feel like you're on the highest everyday, it's an unjudgeable smooth ride." Tzuyu explains, and she was right. I sigh, the sun was setting, "I'm happy that you have your person Tzuyu, you deserve it." I smile at her and she nods, "But if you break her heart, I will come after you." I reassure.

She appeared a bit fearful for a second but then laughed it off, "I would never, she's too precious to me." We stare at the setting sun together, "I'll tell you something though, I never really liked Chae's fiance, I always thought you would be a better pair. Nevertheless, opposites do attract, but they are unbalanced on the same wing." Tzuyu always had a way with words.

"But that doesn't change the fact that Chaeyoung is with her and not...with me. I can't even change that fact." I'm giving up and leaning into defeat, it was a losing battle and I don't know if I could fight in it. "Only time will tell, she really did love you Mina and if she realizes that she still does now, you will have your person too." I smile, I guess I will fight, for you.

I'll wait for you Chaengie, one day you'll walk down the aisle and it may be to me or to her. And I'll smile through it all for you, if it's pain or happiness, I'll be there for you, my love. 

- - - - -

Helloooo! It's Pengu, short chapter for today sorry! What do you all think? Chaeyoung and Mina or Chaeoung and Somi??? Who and when will Chaeyoung choose? Stay tuned and hope you enjoyed this chapter!! - Pengu <33