||Boys can't like Boys..||

(RAY POV)

As we walk to the front of my house the white haired boy says.

''Alright it's now time for me to go home.''

''W-Wait you can stay over if you want'' i reply.

''Really! Sure then!'' he said in a exciting tone.

As the snow white boy enetered my house my mother was in the kitchen humming her lullaby.

''Oh welcome back ray!''

''Hey mom i brought someone over can he stay over.''

''Of course whats his name!''

''Hello ma'am it's nice to meet you!''

''Oh hello dear,  thank you for coming over.''

''oh its nothing!''

''Alright whatever lets go to my room''

''Oh right.''

As they enter rays room ray sits on his bed.Norman stands there awkardly staring away from Ray. Ray then looks at him and says.

''What are you waiting for?''

''hm?'' Norman replies.

''Come on sit.''

''Oh alright''

''We're playing video games wether you like it or not.''

''Oh okay!'' He gives Ray a soft smile.

After that that day they hungout all the time,Ray even spent more time with Norman than Emma but she didn't mind cause she was mostly busy trying to get Gilda to like her.

A FEW MONTH LATER (10 MONTHS)

While time passes by Ray got more comfortable with Norman then Ray grew feelings for Norman each and every day.In those 10 months Gilda and Emma were dating leaving Don as the Third Wheel.

//NORMAN POV//

As i walk to Rays house to hangout this weekend he's been thinking on how Ray always get's flustered when they're close to eachother.Norman was actually the smartest kid in his class but he was dumb with Love.

When Norman arrived at his house he opened the door because Ray's mother (Isabella) Was expecting him because they always hangout together in the weekends.

''Good Afternoon Ms.Isabella''

''Oh morning Norman Dear!''

''I'm going to go see Ray Thank you for having me over!''

''Oh alright your welcome!''

I walk upstairs to me walking in on ray changing.

(RAY POV)

As i was changing I didn't notice the door knob twisting then i hear the door creack open i turn around while i was shirtless and wearing boxers.The boy i saw was Norman i just stared at him with a straight relaxing face the Norman i saw was as red as a tomato staring up ands down at me it was awkard silence for atleast a minute and then he snapped back to reality, And screamed.

''A-AHH I-IM SOR-RY I-ILL LEAVE I-I APOLIG-GIZE''

It was kinda cute that he was stuttering so much i thought to myself.W-wait what am i thinking i then snap back to reality and hear the door slam.

(NORMAN POV)

As i slam the door I set my back on the wall and slide down to the floor.I then started whispering to myself .

''omg i saw ray shirtless..!''

I actually thought Ray was pretty hot looking like that i actually had a crush on him but i don't think he feels the same way he never could cause.. boys cant like boys..

Ray opens his door ansd says come in.I stand up not looking at him.

(RAY POV)

I open my door and tell Norman to come in i try making eye contact with him but he takes his gaze of me and looks at the floor or next to him.He then Answers:
"Oh your done?"
"Yeah."

He didn't even look at me,It was kinda awkward that we didn't really speak to eachother but then I broke the silence and said:

"So How about we play Never Have I Ever?"

CliffHanger😩👏-

Word Count-623 Words

Hey you guys i really eppreciate you guys reading this!Thank you for spending your time reading this story i made stay nice and awesome bye!