The New Student

(RAY POV)

I wake up to my phone buzzing so much i groan because of how tired i felt.

''Ugh i bet its emma isnt it.''

i get out of bed still feeling tired i see 43 missed calls and 263 messages.After i finsish wearing my clothes i go downstairs and see my mother in the kitchen humming her usual lullaby.

''Morning'' i say.

''Morning Ray dear!'' she answers.

''I'm heading off to school bye'' I exclaim.

While i walk to school i see an oranged haired girl she looked happy.Next to her was a green haired girl who wore transperent glasses.Next to that girl is a boy a few inches taller than her with tanned skin.The oranged haired girl starts waving at me.

''RAY!!'' She shouts.

''Will you ever stop screaming for once in your damn life.'' i reply.

''Sorry i cant help it!'' she exclaims.

''Whatever'' while i roll my eyes at her.

''Oh! And did you hear about the new kid thats coming to our school!'' she says.

''We should probaly befriend him!''she shouts.

''Whatever do what you want.'' I reply to her.

As the 4 of us walk to the front of the school we split into 2 Gilda and Don go to their classes me and Emma have the same class so we go to our tutor group.As the teacher walks into the classroom she says:

''Goodmorning class! Today we have a new student joining us today.''

I didn't care about anything my teacher was telling me i just put my headphones on and listened to music.

(EMMA POV)

I'm so excited to meet the new kid i hope we become friends! i thought to myself.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

As the new kid opens the door everyone went silent that you could even hear the birds chirping.As he enters the teacher says.

''Ahh your here,Class meet the new student!''

His hair as white as snow his eyes as blue as the ocean.He then speaks.

''Hi!My name is Norman i hope to be welcomed as a new member of your class!''

(RAY POV)

I noticed a boy standing infront of the class my face turned bright pink.His hair was so white and his eyes i could stare into them forever.he turned to my direction and i froze for a few seconds and looked away.

When i turnd back around to look at him he had a soft innocent smile on his face.I couldn't get that face out of my head.

(NORMAN POV)

When I looked at him he he was like a raven I noticed him turning bright pink.I hen gave him a soft smile,I turned the other way and saw and orange haired girl waving at me. She was signalling to me to sit with her so walked down and sat next to her.

(N- Norman)
(E-Emma)

N- Hi!
E-HIII my name is Emma!
N-Well it's nice to meet you Emma!
N-Can I ask you a question?
E-Sure!
N-Who is that boy with the black hair wearing headphones? I said while turning a bit pink;But it wasn't noticable.
E- ohhhh you like him don't you.she said while smirking.
N- m-maybe-
E- I shall help you my child his name is Ray he's a friend of mine.
N-thanks for telling me I'll try talking to him at the end of the day!

(RAY POV)

As i walk out of the school i hear someone calling my name.I turn around and see the Albino kid i saw this Morning.

''RAY!RAY!''

''What?''

he puts his hands on his knees while he catches his breath.

''I-i just w-wanted to ask if i c-could walk home with you?''

It was kinda cute when he stuttered i thought to myself.Wait why was i thinking that this boy is making me question my sexuality!?!?

''Sure whatever.''

''Thank you!'' as he gives me a soft smile.

this guy ugh damnit That damn smile-

hope you guys enjoyes this chapter!sorry if it was short!It's my first time writting a fanfiction story and i totally ship norray anway hope you had a great day stay nice and awesome!

word count- 675