S2~CHAPTER-64

Target-75+votes

Avu closed her eyes with fingers crossed. She decended the stairs as vivaan and aayan came to call her. She went to the kitchen and saw that coffee were already prepared. 

Vivi-Di, mumma told you to take these and go with u to the hall.

Avu-I hate it. Typical typoss nearly 100 years before

Avu said and chuckled followed by aayan and vivaan. She carried the tea plate and went to the hall. She saw a boy and an uncle and aunty sitting their. She bowed saying nameste. Uncle and aunty to greeted her. The boy turned and he was..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Guess karo. Who can it be? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dadi-Meet him beta. He is aksh. (A/n-Meko nahi pata yeh kon hai.)

Avu fake smiled and served the coffee. 

Time skips (A/n-I don't wanna write all that. 'Hi, hello' nahi bolenge. Obviously parents hai samne sarma ke hi bethenge. And up that i don't have any interest in writing avu's and their boy's scence.)

(Un-Aksh's dad, An-Aksh's mom.)

An-So the marriage is fixed.

Dadi-We'll see the date and fix their engagement.

Un-I think we'll need to go now

All greeted again. And aksh's family went away. Avu was least interested in these. 

Dadi-So avneet

Avu rolled her eyes and went to her room ignoring so called dadi.

EOC

I know a short chapter. Sorry.

I have started a new story. 'Pyar Lafzon Mein Kahaan'. I know u guys r fed up eith me and my stories.

-Sara