S2~CHAPTER-58

Target-55+votes

After few days:

Avneet has kept a fake smile on her face. But she's still depressed and sad from inside. Whom she loved the most betrayed her. She never thought that loving sid would be the biggest mistake in her life. She used to cry day and night blaming herself. But little did she show that he did it for her good. 

Avneet was finally going out to the park after 3 or more weeks. She had been in the house. Nowadays she stays in the house rather that out. 

Avneet walked out the house closing the door. Vishal had gone for meeting. 

She walked to the park ignoring the people. She went to a silent place which was on the other side of the park. She sat on the bench with her headphones plugged in. She closed her eyes. 

A few droplets of water fell on her hand but she cared less. It started raining in no time. The rain got heavier. She didn't bother about it nor she moved from there. She stayed in the same position, closing her eyes, letting herself wet. Her hairs covered her face and tears started rolling over her cheeks. 

Scence change:

Sid was coming back from the meeting. It started raining. He was driving but stopped as he saw a girl sitting on the bench of the park. 'Why is she sitting over here, and up of that it's raining.' He muttered to himself and got out of the car grabbing and umbrella from the backseat. 

He went towards the girl and moved the umbrella on her to prevent her from rain. He had a similar feeling towards her. He felt like something's good gonna happen. The girl slowly looked up. He saw the girl's face and was shocked, happy. He had mixture of a lot of feelings. It was none other than AVNEET.

EOC

Finally sidneet met. What's gonna happen next? 

Complete the targets. I'll update as soon as the target gets completed.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

-Sara