S2~CHAPTER-62

Target-70+votes

2 weeks later, Avu's parents had came back. Avu was roaming here and there in her room.

Avu-Oh no no no no no oh god plss noooooo nono, she shouldn't come. Pls noo

The door bell rang. She face palmed. 

Aay-Dii, she came. Come down

Avu-Coming

She shouted from her room and looked herself for the last time in the mirror. She had wore a red kurta with a matching shawl and her ornaments. She looked like a queen of angels. She wasn't ready because the boys were coming to see her but because her dad was coming to stay with kaurs for some days. 

Ok, i'm sorry but her dadi was like a khadoos  person. She hated modern or western dresses. She like was traditional ones and not to forget sanskari bacche. Sanskari bacche? Yep, we all hate those things right? Avu also hated it. She was a free bird. 

Avu went down and saw her dadi coming out of the car. She went and stood behind vivaan and aayan. Vivaan and aayan had holidays so they r back. 

Dadi-Hayee, tum log kaise beth lete ho? Isse seher mein? Jaha dekho pollution and all.

Avu controled her laugh. Vivaan and aayan couldn't help but chuckled. Aman and sonia touched dadi's feet followed by vivaan and aayan.

Dadi-U guys have grown up so big. Mere bacche

Vivaan and aayan smiled. Avu went and touched dadi's feet.

Dadi-Thik ho na meri bacchi?

Avu-Ji dadi

Dadi-It's time for ur marriage. Hope i'll get my damad soon. So, have u thought about it?

Avu-I..um..

Aman-Maa, let's go in and talk

Dadi-Ok

Aman changed the topic as he knew what's avu going through. 

All went in.

Avu's pov

I knew it. Aate hi shadi ki baat. I respect elders but she's totally a KHADOOS. Be ready avneet for handling her.

Eop

Oops did i forgot to introduce dadi?

Nirmala Kaur-Avu's dadi. Likes sanskari and traditional typos. Hates modern peoples.

EOC

Go and read my new story. 'HAMARI KAHANI'.

-Sara