USJ Part 1 (Chapter 14)

------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: UA HIGHSCHOOL

------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Izuku along with Itsuka and Shikamaru have managed to defeat the entire class and had demonstrated high level skills that impressed the staff a lot, some has recommended that they would take the hero License early as they are both advanced in terms of strength and smarts and that leaving them in 1A would hinder there progress which is why Nezu has called the comission and explained the situation obviously they weren't convinced but when Nezu send the tape of yesterday hero 1o1 they were convinced and decided to test them with actual experienced pro heroes. 

Izuku could be seen walking towards the school holding Itsuka hand they were quite happy with how yesterday classes went despite them not even breaking a sweat but when they walked towards the entrance they noticed the media standing in front of the entrance. 

Izuku (sigh): let me guess they are here for All Might. 

Itsuka: This is seriously ridiculous this is a school property and they are clearly making the student uncomfortable.

They watched as the female reporter would occasionally shove her mic in a student face, they sigh as they walked as well intending to pass through them but luck was not on there side as the same female reporter shoved the mic in front of Izuku face but he could clearly see the heart shape eye and groaned slightly while Itsuka was amused and slightly smug that she is dating him. 

Female Reporter ask: Hey you! Can you tell us what is like to work so closely with All Might?  

Izuku: All Might is unprofessional when it comes to teaching he has no idea nor experience on how to teach a class I sometimes wonder how he even managed to become a staff in UA without a teaching license and also if you kindly please stop shoving the mic in student faces since you are making some of them uncomfortable now if you will excuse me I have classes to attend. 

Izuku and Itsuka walked inside the school leaving a shocked Media who didn't expect that answer about the symbol of peace they thought that the student would be extremely happy to have him as a teacher but they were wrong but they were also surprised that the symbol of peace became a staff without a teaching license. Izuku walked inside to be met with a smirking Aizawa. 

Aizawa: While I do enjoy you roasting All Might please refrain from telling to much to the media. 

Izuku: I understand but I honestly dislike All Might and Psychic being here since some of the villains who have grudge against him will try to breach UA to get to him which will put the students in danger. 

Aizawa: I have to agree but our hands are tied for the moment especially since he have that time limit. 

Aizawa then left to deal with the media who were still standing in front of the gate questioning other students. 

------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: CLASS 1A

------------------------------------------------------