Written Test (Chapter 10)

It has been ten month ever since Izuku graduated from his middle school with him spending those 10 month to prepare himself for the entrance exam of UA, His training was extremely hard along with Kendo who took her training up a notch. Izuku and Kendo of course kept contact with there old middle school Somei since the school helped them a lot which the school appreciated a lot that they haven't been forgotten by there student. Kendo was quite smart with her rivaling Izuku maybe even better with her extreme knowledge of Medical Ninjutsu although she might not be strong yet compared to Izuku she was quite up there with a lot of potential. Thanks to Sasuke she was able to master Tsunade fighting style and she was quite terrifying for Izuku but he loved her which was something genetic for the Uchiha to love strong women. 

Now we see Itsuka wearing her costume that she gonna be using for her entrance exam which was a gift given to her by Sasuke Uchiha and she decided to add a little touch. The costume was his dead wife ninja clothes back in her early 20s and she changed the color to Turquoise since she had a love for that color and didn't want to outright copy Sakura Haruno. Izuku loved her costume that she is gonna be using and decided to put his own costume which belonged to Sasuke when he was in his 20s but didn't change the color since he like the color black because it can help him in stealth. 

(Change the color pink to turquoise) 

Thankfully both Izuku and Itsuka had send permit to use support items like in Izuku's case the Kusanagi and Itsuka just brought Medical equipment and Senbon

Thankfully both Izuku and Itsuka had send permit to use support items like in Izuku's case the Kusanagi and Itsuka just brought Medical equipment and Senbon. Itsuka was seen with Izuku in his room as they sometimes are seen in each other houses and can't keep there hands of each other. Both walked outside there room already geared up they see Izuku mother Mikoto Uchiha preparing food which was rice and fish. Sitting on the floor the food was served with Mikoto smiling at the two children and said- Izuku, today is your exam to UA I wish both of you luck! Izuku smiled and said- Thank you Mom, I will make you proud! Mikoto than said- Oh! sweetie you already made me proud just don't get carried away and I know I can trust Itsuka here to keep you in line. Itsuka than said- Don't worry mom, I will make sure he doesn't hurt himself or other. As you see both Izuku and Itsuka are engaged with each other so Mikoto asked to be called mother by Itsuka. Izuku then lower his head in depression as he said in fake sad tone- So mean! Izuku had his hair ruffled he looked up to see his older brother Itachi who said- Don't be like that little brother just give it your all and make sure to not hurt yourself to not worry mother. Izuku gave a determined look and said- I will big brother! Fugaku then appeared and smiled saying- Good Luck son, Just keep your emotion in check if you ever encounter them. Izuku sigh and said- I already have uncle Nezu and Uncle Aizawa there to keep them in check so I am not that worried. Mikoto smiled sweetly and said- If they hurt you, tell me! She activated her Mangekyou Sharingan scaring everyone before she continued eating like nothing happened. Izuku smiled and said- Will do mother!