Date (Chapter 8)

NOTE: I will cancel the idea of Harem as of this moment. 

NO ONE POV:

A week has passed ever since Izuku had started his first day at somei and his first time he felt loved by the three older female, he has spend that night with Mida and he honestly felt at peace when being around her, As for the nurse Akari he started to feel comfortable and let her heal the lower part of his body which she was horrified when she saw the injuries as well and reported it as well to the principal who reported it to principal Nezu, that is correct after last week event Nezu called Enkai once more to discuss about him receiving a weekly report on his health since he can't just up and leave the school to check on Izuku even if he really wanted to. Akemi was always around Izuku helping him around school and overall talking with him along with Mida. 

Izuku school life became easy and became adapted to the speed level and even did all home works that he missed the other half year making the teachers more happy with him that he did it properly and not rushed homework like most student nowadays. He and Itsuka remembered each other when a picture of him and her as children fell from his wallet and was grabbed by Itsuka who when she saw this hugged Izuku tightly and Izuku became happy when he learned that he have been with her the whole time.

FLASH BACK:

It was now lunch time and Izuku was putting his book in his bag and accidently dropped his wallet on the floor when he hit the desk by accident making it open to a picture of Izuku and Kendo when they were young. Kendo noticed the wallet and attempted to grab it but her eyes fell on the picture and it was then that she remembered everything she could only utter- Izuku is that really you? Izuku looking at the picture he was surprised as well and said- Itsuka, it really is you? She then started tearing up before jumping on Izuku for bone crushing hug, Izuku honestly felt that his losing air but he didn't care he always loved Itsuka ever since they were kids he knew that she was in Hosu but never expected that she'd be with him in the same class so he hugged back and both cried together. She then dragged him quickly to the roof were it's quiet and she started talking to him, both have discussed about what happened in there life and she was honestly furious with Izumi and the others including his parent but she was happy to learn that he is the new neighbor living next door, she knew about the nurse, secretary and Councilor helping Izuku mentally since he never hid anything from her and was happy for him. They both continued meeting each other for a few days before Izuku one day confessed his feelings to her and ask her for a date he honestly was scared of rejection but Itsuka kissed him on the lips that day and accepted and also admitted that she had feelings for him as well. That was the happiest day of his life. 

END OF FLASH BACK:

Izuku is seen standing on front of her house, he already has met her father a long time ago and he was extremely happy when he saw Izuku once more and gave his blessing to date his daughter since he knew that Izuku will respect his daughter and when he learned that he is the son of Hiashi he knew that she is safe with Izuku. He was planning to take her on a regular date not the fancy type since she isn't that much for wearing fancy dresses and more for casual dress. Izuku was waiting for her until the door of her house was opened and she said- Sorry to keep you waiting Izuku, I hope I haven't made you wait that long. Izuku look at her and blush a lot before saying- No, it's okay I don't mind waiting for you. Itsuka blushed as well when she sees Izuku with Izuku being the one to compliment her and said- You look beautiful Itsu! Itsuka blushed and said- You also look handsome as well Izu. Both blushed at the nickname before Izuku locked his arm with hers and took her out.

 Both blushed at the nickname before Izuku locked his arm with hers and took her out