Chapter 5

(A/N NEJI IS ALIVE, HE GOT RESURRECTED BY HIASHI WHO GAVE HIS LIFE IN RETURN FOR NEJI'S)

Soon enough the whole house was decorated.. We waited for all of our friends to arrive. Everyone came except Sasuke.. He was on a mission which was supposed to end tomorrow.

We all had a lot of fun. Kiba, Akamaru and Shino hung around Hinata a lot while Me and Sakura just talked together.

-Time Skip- (Your author is a lazy-ass and has studies to do)

After everyone left me,Hinata and Sakura sat on the couch and began browsing movies. Kiba decided to hangout with us too.. We were debating on horror and romance. Me and Hinata sided for romance while Sakura and Kiba sided for Horror... We decided to pick out of a hat with equal paper's. Sakura picked and it was sadly Horror. Greaaaat.

Positions on couch-

Sakura, Hinata, Naruto, Kiba

..

The movie began and boy was it scary. I don't know how these 2 could keep a straight face while some kind of ghost/monster was tearing flesh..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"-Hinata and Naruto.

"SHUT UP NARUTO. STOP SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL"-Sakura punched Naruto

Hinata giggled

"S-sakura-chan This i-is v-ery Scary "-Naruto

"Fine We will watch something else"-Sakura rolling her eyes 

"Yay"-Naruto cheers 

Then we watched some random sad movie and let me tell you, It was fucking pathetic...

We all decided to go to bed as there was nothing else to do, We spread out our sleeping bags quietly, I took the space next to Hinata. I don't know why I wanted to do that

Positions-

Kiba Hinata Naruto Sakura

-------

-Morning-

Me and Sakura were the first one's awake so we cooked together and it was really fun. I like Sakura but she likes Sasuke and I know that its never going to change... Hinata on the other hand..

I glanced at the Hyuga sitting up quietly with her eyes downcast. He saw Sakura walk over to her and whisper something in her ear. The Hyuga looked shocked and her eyes wide open, She glanced at me and than went back to looking at her lap.

She looked like she was about to cry as she whispered some words back to Sakura. Sakura's expression softened a bit as Kiba joined the conversation. I quickly gathered the Ramen and divided it in 4 bowls. I head over to them and place the bowls on the table.. I hoped they would include me in the conversation but the quickly shut it off and quietly started slurping ramen.

I looked at them suspiciously before eating.. After all of us were done we placed the empty bowls in the sink and started to clean up. The silence was killing meee

Hinata POV:

Sakura came up to me and whispered 

"Ya know Naruto might like you?"-Sakura

"I appreciate the effort Sakura but I know that he doesn't. He thinks of me as a close friend"-Hinata

Kiba joined the conversation but we had to close it as Naruto came.

"So do you guys have any missions today?"-Naruto

I knew he was going to ask us to hang out so I tried saying no