PETER

We get back to Gwen's house and I change into a white v neck shirt with jeans and my brown vans. Over that I add a blue under armor sweatshirt. Gwen emerges from her room wearing sweatpants, and a hoodie that says "I love NYC". "Helen? Can Gwen and I spend the night at the clock tower please?" I ask. "Well....I suppose. No funny business." She says. We blush and tell her that we wont. We leave through Gwen's window and arrive at the clock tower. I pick Gwen up and carry her bridal style and set her on the makeshift bed. Then I pick up a giant box wrapped in Valentines Day themed paper with a card. She opens the card which reads "whatever your heart wishes....my heart wishes for you! Happy Valentines Day!" And inside is a $50 gift card to Barnes and Noble. "Aww Peter! Thanks so much!" She tells me with a huge smile. "Go on, open your present." I tell her, unable to keep a smile off my face as well. "Here goes." She says and tears the paper. Inside she finds a giant plush teddy bear and a huge box if Russell Stoven chocolates. "Peter!" She shrieks and attacks me, knocking me over. She plants little kisses all over my face and hugs me tight. I hug her back and kiss her properly, my arms wrapped around her, her arms around my neck. We stay that way, pouring all out love for each other in that one kiss. When we split, I carry her to the bed and set her down. I then climb in beside her and we snuggle close. She tucks her arms to her chest and bundles into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and cover ourselves with a blanket. She sighs and looks up at me. "What?" I ask her. "Nothing. Just extremely content and glad to have you." "I'm glad. I love you." I tell her and we kiss again. Then we lay and stargazed at the stars.