What Are We?

Just a little thank you for reading this book! No, I will no longer be continuing this. Yes, it is unfinished

~To The Story~

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

The tapping of boots were heard throughout the halls. Her heart was racing, her breathing sped up. Quiet, quiet, quiet. Calm yourself before he hears you..

The young girl sat silently in the corner of a closet. She was in an unfamiliar, yet recognisable place. She sat in a mansion, in a room belonging to a woman and her husband. The footsteps grew ever so slightly louder, and the door creaked open.

The man walked in. He had long hair which was pulled back, and he was tall. He seemed to wear the attire of a knight without his armor, or a prince. It was too dark to make out much.

"I know you're here.." he whispered. The girl covered her mouth. She started to shake, fear of what would happen.

The man walked closer to the closet. He opened the door, and saw the girl hiding. He swung his sword at her.

You woke up in your bed, confused with your dream. You've had so many nightmares that they don't really phase you anymore. There was one line that rang through your head, however.

"Blood for the blood god?"

What could that have meant..? You brushed it off, and got out of bed. You threw on casual attire and made your way down the stairs.

You were greeted with the smell of food, and three boys saying good morning to you.

"Morning Dream, Gogy, Sapnap. Where's Bad?" you questioned.

"Kitchen." Dream muttered. His attention was quickly turned back to his phone. George looked like we was about to fall back asleep, and Sapnap was just sitting looking at his phone as well.

You rolled your eyes at the lack of attention they gave you, and just went to the kitchen. Bad stood there, serving five bowls of rabbit stew.

"Rabbit stew? For breakfast?" You asked. Bad just shook his head. "It's all we have left. I would've made some homemade cereal but we were out of wheat, and I don't know where you put your wheat farm."

You nodded your head, and sat down at the table. You quietly began to eat as Bad called the three boys into the kitchen.