Part 15

Later the others arrived and we started working. I tried not to give a lot of attention to Ariana for the rest of our work time cause I was very much tired from 1 hour of sleep. I was focused on my job.

"Thanks, guys. Very good session, see you tomorrow." We said goodbye and I started to walk to my car then felt a soft grip on my wrist. "Hey, where are you going?" Ariana asked. "Home. I slept an hour." I told her rubbing my eyes. "You can stay at mine." Her eyes were saying that she wanted me to go with her but I was really tired. "Please." She said and grabbed my other hand. "Okay... but I will sleep." "Okay." She chuckled and we both made our way to her place.

In my car it was silent. No music. The city was in peace cause it was already midnight. On the way I almost fell asleep which is very dangerous I know, I was surprised she let me drive alone.

I got there shortly and waited for her. I just leaned on my elbow and closed my eyes a bit but the sleep didn't come with it. Seconds later knocking scared the hell out of me. "Why are you sleeping in the car?" She asked from the other side of the car. I slowly opened the door and got out. "You were taking so long," I whined. "Aww poor baby, come on." She intertwined our hands and we walked up to her apartment.

"Why haven't you slept more? You love your sleep." She asked as she was getting ready to sleep and I was sitting on the bed. "I don't know, didn't feel like sleeping," I told her, not mentioning what happened. "Now get under the covers I'll be there in a sec." I did as she said and got very comfortable. I turned on the Tv, hoping we could watch something. Flipping through the movies, she finished in the bathroom and laid next to me. Put my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arm around me then gave a kiss to my head. "What do you want to watch?" She asked. "I don't know." I was just looking at those movies, but none of them grabbed my interest. "Ah, this is not gonna work." I turned off the Tv and threw my head back. "Okay... Then we're talking. So, how's your album going? You haven't mentioned it in a long time." Ariana said. She's right I haven't been talking about it very much, we were so deep in those relationship things that I didn't want to talk about this. "Well, It's getting better and better every day. And I want to show you something." I said and grabbed my phone. "Oh, fun." She sat up excitedly. "But first, I want you to listen to me very closely." Told her with all seriousness. "Okay." "So... This song is probably the most special one. There are no lyrics. And I made this as a goodbye." Her face was showing confusion. "It's called an encounter. And it's for Mac... To his memory." I was scared to look at her, to be honest. He was a big part of my life too and I know that it's still a fresh wound for her, but I felt right to tell her about this. "Okay." Her soft voice rang through my ears. I slowly glanced at her and she looked fine. "You ready?" She nodded her head and I started the song.

*Okay, so for this part, I want everybody to listen to AN ENCOUNTER BY THE 1975! Very important! Go back to reading thanks(:*

Her eyes were closed and listened to the song very closely. It was almost the end and I knew what was coming obviously, but she didn't and I was nervous about how she's going to react. The melody suddenly got very quiet and then the dialogue began.

"Don't beat yourself up." As soon as she realized that he was speaking her eyes opened and grabbed onto my hand. "Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and you feel like everything you do sucks. But then there are those days when you feel like Superman." I remember he said that with a smile on his face which made me chuckle at his words. It was back in the summer. He and I were working on some stuff and I was feeling very shitty that day. "It's just the balance of the world." He finished his monologue and the song ended.

She didn't say a word and that scared me. Maybe this was too much. With her glossy eyes, she found mine and gave me a soft smile. "I love it." She said quietly and a couple of silent tears fell from her eyes. "Really?" I asked with a smile. She gave me a nod and laid back, hugged me very closely, and gave a small kiss to my cheek."I love you very much. And you are the most special person I've met and ever will. You make me happy." Softly said by the woman next to me. "And I love you." Felt her smile on my shoulder, then I turned off the light next to the bed and leaned back on the big, soft pillow.

*couple days later*

It has been a couple of days since I had those nightmares and I haven't had them since. Probably because I've spent those days with Ariana next to me, either at my place or hers. Work has been very helpful also. It is the best distraction for me. Justin and Hayley are gonna arrive in New York today, and we are gonna record the song which is very exciting. I've been focusing on my stuff a bit more than Ari's, but she told me to do cause I need a break from those things anyway. 

Justin, Hailey, Kendall, and I are gonna have lunch together today for the first time in a long time. The couple living in LA, Kendall always traveling it is very hard to have our usual get-together. We have been friends for a long time and we always enjoy each other's company.

I was on my way to pick up Kendall, when my phone started ringing. Checked the caller ID, it was Justin. Quickly picked it up and the call was on speaker immediately. "Hey, we just left the hotel so we should be there in like 15." My friend's voice rang through my car. "Cool, I'm already on my way to pick up Kenny so we'll be there soon too." "Okay, see you then." "Bye."

I was in front of Kendall apartment building and waiting for her. Her being late as usual. When I made my way here she said she's ready to go. I looked at the time once again and minutes later saw her appear at the door. Waved to me through the window and got in the car with a smile on her face. "Dude how are you always late?" I asked as I turned onto the road. "I forgot something, okay? And I'm not always late just sometimes." I sarcastically laughed. "Keep telling that to yourself..." My phone started ringing, making me stop talking. I was currently in a turn so I couldn't pick it up. "Can you pick it up and put it on speaker?" I asked Kendall and she did as I asked. "Hi, baby!" My eyes widened and quickly looked at Kendall who pulled the sunglasses off her face and looked at me with a shocked expression. I held up my hand, trying to tell her to not say a word. "Hey, what's up?" I asked, "I just finished work and now I'm meeting up with Frankie. Are you with Justin and the girls yet?" "Not yet still on my way to Kenny's." Took a glance at the mentioned woman who was listening to our conversation. "Okay, just wanted to ask if our date is still happening, right? We've been working a lot lately and I just want to chill a bit." Oh, woman you always talk to at the best of times. "Yes, of course. Can't get rid of me that easily." Heard her chuckle which made me smile. "Okay, well I gotta go I just got here, but see you later then." "Yes, I text you when I finish." "Perfect, I love you." Killing me. Kendall is probably jumping out of her skin. "I love you too, bye." Quickly hung up the call and by the time it finished, we were already at the restaurant. "If you say a single word, I'm gonna punch you pretty model face," I said and got out of the car.

We walked into the building, getting to our table, Kendall was just smiling at me. "Stop smiling," I told her. "But I can't. I'm just so happy." "Why are you so happy?" Heard Hailey's voice. Cool, now they're gonna know too. "Y/N is a simp for Grande." She sat down after giving a hug to her best friend. "Are you?" Justin asked with a smile as I sat next to him. "No," I said quietly. "Oh, you are. What? Why do I not know about this?" "No one does. Kendall wouldn't know either if Ariana wouldn't have called me on the way here." I said being a bit upset that they know this now. "Is it that bad?" Hailey asked. "We didn't want to tell anyone till it gets serious... but like I don't know.... what is serious nowadays." "I mean... I love you is pretty serious to me." Kendall spits it out and I instantly gave her a death glare. "She said that?" Justin asked. Kenny nodded then he looked back at me with a questioning look and I just glanced away and did not answer. "Oh my goodness... what happened to you?" He asked. "I don't know. I must fell and hit my head pretty hard."