Chapter 6

**Sooo, This chapter is rough I know. I'm sorry, I am editing it all when it is over and done with ( a lesson I learned from a teacher do not edit as you go it distracts from the ideas) So please put up with the badness of it all I promise It should get better. Thank you so much for reading!Also any ideas on cool Vamp-servant combos you guys could give either names or just matchups would be great I only have a few made up :)

Alexander, or Sasha, walked next to me through the hallway. My feet were beginning to hurt from the shoes I was wearing, and the ground was not even enough. Sasha stopped suddenly and his hand grabbed my arm pushing me in against the wall.

“Hey…” I moaned weakly pushing at his arm. I was absolutely drained, there was almost no fight left in me.

“Aderyn you’re rocking back and forth, please try and steady yourself.” He turned to face me using his other hand to hold up my right side as I slid down the stony wall.

I shut my eyes and took a few long deep breaths, “Just give me a second,” I whispered shaking my head trying to clear my sight. As bold and strong as I could fake it didn’t always transfer over well.

My feet began to slip out from underneath me and even leaning against the wall didn’t help, all the adrenaline was leaving my body as quickly as it had come.

“You need to keep moving.” Sasha leaned in trying to look me in the eyes.

I couldn’t help the dry laugh, “The mind tricks don’t work on me, Sorry.” I whispered bracing myself against my knee’s.

“Are you hurt extensively?” He asked taking a small step back, “Should I carry you?”

My head snapped up and I glared at him, “Don’t even think of it.” The sudden hostility seemed to surprise him and he moved across the hall keeping a fair distance from me. I felt bad as soon as I said it, I didn’t mean to be rude to him he was being relatively nice for a stranger.

It felt as though I had stood up to quickly, but it was happening slowly. There was a buzz through my entire body, and not the good kind either. I shut my eyes and inhaled deeply trying to steady myself, this was more than just the adrenaline receding. Slowly my head felt better and despite the fact that most of my body still felt numb I could tell where my limbs were so I could at least use momentum to walk. The second I opened my eyes though and looked at Sasha my stomach lurched and I fell against the wall gulping down air trying to force the nausea to go away.

“I’ve got you.” In a split second I had been scooped up into somebody’s arms, “Look at me.” I opened my eyes and looked up at Rastiel.

“Not the Vampire I was hoping for but you’ll do for now.” I muttered fighting back a smile.

He rolled his eyes at me, “Saebriel wants to stay and see the rest of the competition.”

“What about you? Don’t you need to be there to judge?” I asked him resting my head against his shoulder.

Rastiel began walking in long strides down the hallway with Sasha close at his side, “Not at this point, Anya will just tell me later what she thinks of them. Besides there’s only one pairing I care about.” He smiled warmly at me, it was a handsome smile that no matter who you were it made you blush a little.

Thankfully it was never awkward, due to his age and the amount of power he did have sometimes controlling it all the time was difficult. So his glamour seeped through in his smile, it was harmless. Unlike Sabe, who, if he loses his temper for even a second can plunge any room into the arctic. Not so pleasant when one decides to constantly irk him, that being me. It was a sick pleasure of mine to piss him off now.