Teaser!

Only five months after Icarus was killed, Saebriel has managed to restore his Coven back to strength with the help of his Bride Aderyn Taun. Thankful for their safety he remains on edge, while his family remains unaware of the danger skulking around the campus full of spirit and cheer as graduation edges closer.

There is a Rule among the Vampires, If you kill another you then must accept their duties and role. Aka, You keep what you kill.

Keeping Aderyn out of the Vampire councils sight becomes near impossible when they come knocking on his front door with notice. Within the next three weeks Saebriel Cashel and his Human servant will compete with seven other Vampires and their Servants for the Fifth Chair among the ancients. Declining the offer is a death sentence but accepting it could be worse.

In this Battle Royale the winner is the last man standing, Pitting vampire against Vampire, Servants against Servants, and Servants against Vampires.

Can Saebriel risk Aderyn again so soon after nearly losing her, by immersing her into the dark, seductive, corrupted and vicious world of Vampire Royalty?

----------------------------------------------------

Exerpt: Chapter 1

I walked into the bedroom, the lights off and early streams of warm sunlight peeking through her balcony windows, only then to be cut into ribbons by the curtains. Her scent swirled in the air, accompanied by her soft breaths as she began to drift out of REM sleep and into the waking world. Leaving behind her dreams in the darkness of her unconsciousness.

I didn't enjoy watching her sleep, she looked nearly dead and it wasn't comforting for me. I enjoyed it more when I could sleep with her and be dead. Unlike other Vampires I did not 'die' at sunrise, my Day-walker curse allowed me to choose when and for how long I slept. In reality I didn't need to sleep at all, but it helped comfort Aderyn when I acted a little but like a human around her.

She groaned rolling over onto her back, her arms flopping out to her sides as she stared at the blank ceiling. Her silver eyes shone in the brightening darkness like stars who's light fades in the suns arrogant light. Behind those eyes was something dangerous, something very dangerous.

"Mornin' " She sighed turning to look at me.

I smiled and walked over to the bed my hands tucked into my pockets. Today was her graduation day, and I would be able to see her take the next step into her life. A life with me.

"Good Morning Rin." I sat down on the bed and played with a beam of light that ran across my body.

I heard her shift and the blankets fell away, her sleep warm body pressed to my back as her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"How's your chest?" She asked kissing the right side of my throat.

I arched my head back to look at her, her sleep tousled hair was knotted in big curls and the bruising was beginning to finally fade from her face.

I would have gotten angry they had remained so long but she had asked me not to heal them, she wanted to be reminded of what she had survived. Her small hands pressed flat to my chest over the still healing wound inflicted by the bastard Icarus.

"Better, much better. And you? How is your body feeling?"

She smiled and nuzzled my jaw, "Sore, which isn't a surprise after last night." my face heated, it was a sensation I would never grow used to.

"I was talking about the injuries you refuse to let me heal" I grumbled shutting my eyes.

"I know but I enjoy making you blush like a little boy." she snickered.