4

No one's POV

It was now the next morning and Jake decided that he will take the rest of his summer in Australia.

"Jake hyung, why do you have to leave us" Jungwon said pleading Jake to stay.

"Wonnie, you know why I need to leave" "but you're coming back right? Hyung" Ni-ki said back hugging Jake.

"Of course I will, I will never leave you for too long" Jake stated with a smile looking at each one of his friends.

"We will miss you Jake" "Jay hyung, are you crying?" Sunoo asked, "crying? Your crying" Jay tried to deny, Jake chuckled and hugged Jay, "I'll miss you guys too, he then proceeded to hug each and everyone of them.

Sunghoon's POV

I just woke up from my sleep and my head was stabbing me in pain, then I found an unfamiliar figure beside me.

When I looked at her face, I pushed her off the bed cause I didn't know her.

"What the f***?" She yelled, "Who are you!?" Before she could even answer I had flashbacks of what happened and there I remembered all.

"You remember now?" She asked, "N-no" I said with teary eyes, then I remembered when I went to the bar, she was the one who offered me a drink that made my head hurt."YOU DRUGGED ME" I yelled, she smirked "I know, but I also know you enjoyed it, and since your boyfriend broke up with you, you only have me" she was now trying to kiss me but I pushed her off, and made her leave.

I then ran going to Jake's house.

As I arrived I saw an unfamiliar car leaving, I knocked at the door and one of my friends opened it "Hee hyun-" before I could even finish, I felt a knuckle on my cheek that made me fly away, "HOW DARE YOU HURT JAKE" he yelled, "wait let me explain" Hyung was about to punch me again when Jungwon stopped it, "Heeseung hyung STOP, let him explain, we also need to know why" I can still see anger in his face and disappointment in Jungwon's face.

We were now sitting in the living room and I realized that it was only the three of us.

I told them everything that happened and I started to tear up, they looked at each other then to me again, they then proceeded to hug me.

"Where's Jakey?" I asked, then I saw their face becoming uneasy, "Jake left for Australia to spend his summer there, and also because of what you did" I then panicked and was about to run out on the way to the airport when they stopped me "hyung you won't make it" Jungwon said, "I'm sure Jake is now on the airplane and is about to take off, and if Jay and the others will see you they might react the way I did" Hee hyung said, "we have to wait for the others and explain to them what really happened" I just nodded and sigh in defeat.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, the door swung open. There I made contact with Jay and sunki. "How dare you step foot in this place" Jay was already ready to punch me in the face when Heeseung hyung stopped him, "Jay let him explain" hyung explained to him, "What happened is not what you think happened" Jungwon added.

When Jay and the others calmed down, I then told them everything I told heewon.

Jay then approached me with a balled fist, I just closed my eyes an prepared for the punch but I received a hug instead, "I'm sorry, I should have known you would never do it" he sad and showed a small smile at me.

"But Jake was really broken, even though you didn't mean it, he still saw you doing it with his own eyes" Jay explained, "I will follow Jake and head to Australia as well" I said with determination, "No" now Sunoo said, "you first have to let Jake cool off, we will explain to him what really happened then maybe you go after him" I just nodded, but I feel really bad, I want to see Jake.