2

Jake's POV

Our week at the resort has now ended and we were now on our way to our respective homes.

"Awhhh fun has already ended hmph" we all faced ni-ki who said that with a pout which made us coo in the end.

"We will miss you guys, never forget me" "here we go again with the dramatic Jay" Sarcastic Jungwon speaking. "We all live in the same neighborhood Jay" I said plainly.

"We can all hang out later you know" Sunoo spoke, "yeah, how about a hangout at my place, we can do a sleepover" I said while Sunghoon back hugging me. "I'm down", "us too". So we all agreed to meet at my place.

□■□■□■□

We were now at our own houses. I told my parents about our plan and they agreed, and also since they were on a business trip for 3 days, so I'm more or less alone in my house with only Layla to accompany me.

I am currently resting at my sofa with Layla beside me, I just played with Layla while I waited for the others. Not too long after that...

"YAH!!! OPEN UP!" someone yelled which caused me to jolt up from my seat. I opened the door and saw Jay with Sunoo. "Yah! You startled me, I thought barbarians were invading my house"

They just laughed at me and went their way in my house. While waiting for the others to arrive we talked about random stuff.

"Hey, my parents would be out for more or less three days-" I was cut out by Sunoo "don't worry hyung, we can keep you company don't worry, this isn't the first time so my parents would agree nevertheless" Sunoo stated while Jay was nodding at what Sunoo was saying.

After a while the others started coming, well, except Sunghoon.

"Where could he be?" I asked, "try calling him hyung" Jungwon suggested. I did what he said.

After 2 attempts of nothing. he finally picked up,

"hello?"-"Hey hoonie, where are you, we were all waiting for you here"-"oh sorry but I think I couldn't make it, I have something urgent to attend to"-"uhm. Do you need any help?"-"it's okay don't worry, just enjoy and apologies for me to the others"-"okay got it, take care, I lov-" I was cut out by him ending the call.

That actually hurt me a lot but maybe it was just an accident so I just shrugged it off.

"Sunghoon said he won't be able to make it cause something came up" I announced, they just nodded in response and we enjoyed our night out.

After the things we did it was now time to go to bed. We all decided to sleep in my bed since my bed is ginormous.

I then texted Sunghoon to ask him if he could join us tomorrow and in the incoming days.

Hoonie😘

Hoonie

Hoonie

Hoonie

HOONIE

Hi Jake

('Jake? Why would he call me that, I thought we agreed on nicknames')

Is there a problem?

Noo

I was just going to ask if your available tomorrow
And the incoming days.

Oh sorry Jakey but I think I won't make it
Either, I already planned on doing something
In those days

Sorry😢

Oh

It's okay

Maybe next time

Alright

Goodnight Hoonie

I Love you💟

Goodnight Jakey

Ilyt.

"That's it? Only ilyt? Hmph" I whispered "maybe he's just too busy, "oh... I know what I need to do" I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone hugged me FROM BOTH SIDES.

I saw Jungwon hugging  my from the left, and
Ni-ki from the right.

I just gave in and became comfortable with it, I caressed their heads before immediately drifting to sleep.