Part 27

With Tony

"Sir Mr Parker returned the notebook you were writing in"I was half asleep on my desk, probably because i haven't slept last night...at all. I was resting my head on my hands. I looked up so fast that I thought I broke something, but i didn't pay attention to it right now.

"What?"I said disoriented.

"Mr Parker-"

"Yeah i heard you. Where is his work"

"In front of your lab sir"I get up and start walking to the doors. I have mail right in front of my lab to stop people from getting inside to give me things. I opened the mail and it exploded. I haven't opened that thing since...I haven't opened this thing. I saw letters, paperwork, folders, documents and some other shits. It's all over the floor now. I quickly find the dinosaur notebook and get inside.

I open it and saw my list, full with scratches and corrections. Wut. He got guts. He scratched all my work? Who even is he? I take a new list and wrote all of it again, not even looking at what he wrote. This time i wrote it more explanation in the whole thing. It took me more pages, but after around 20 minutes im done. I'm not expecting him to understand what i wrote, but maybe one day he will. I add a little note-'Stop trying kid, i know when i'm right :) '-I chuckled and told FRIDAY to send someone to take this thing down to him.

With Peter

NEXT QUESTION. I'm done with history and start doing geography. It's not that much homework as it was in history, but still.

"Parker"Mr Davis looked down at me and plopped the notebook then went back to his desk, pissed.

My heart skipped. He responded again? Interesting. Another paper, full with mistakes. This time he tried to explain everything, but everything was wrong. I take the pencil. I'm too lazy to rewrite everything again. He probably has the list i gave him, plus i will give him back the notebook, so i just decided to write him a note. I turned the paper around and saw that there was already a note for me. 'Stop trying kid, i know when i'm right :)' . Right? Is that sarcasm? I start writing my answer.

'You have a big mistake buddy. Just look at what I wrote. It's not that hard'

I chuckled and went to Mr Davis's desk. He wasn't there so I just left my notebook that way so that he would see it and went to the bathroom.

With Tony

A big mistake? Me? It's not that hard? huh? Excuse me. That's me that we are talking about. I decided to actually look at what he wrote. It doesn't make sense. I give up trying to understand him. I start writing my note, under his.

'Mistake? I don't think you are right, especially when you have dinosaur notebook'

I again chuckled at our little conversation and let FRIDAY to give him my answer

With Peter

I saw how angry and pissed Mr Davis is. I took a note to not get in his way. My heart skipped when he looked at me with rage in his eyes. I looked confused and he rolled his eyes and look at my desk. That's when I saw the notebook again. He won't give up wont he?

'Mistake? I don't think you are right, especially when you have dinosaur notebook'

I smiled to myself. I think for a second what to answer him.

'*sigh. Fine i will explain. Also, if you want to know the dinosaurs are very cool'

I start writing the whole explanation of how to solve it. I didn't think he would struggle to understand me that much, but I'm sure I'm right. It took me around an hour to explain everything. My time at the internship today is over. I have to leave, but I decided to send this to him before I leave. I quickly write another note.