Part 14

With Peter

I'm half done with all the paperwork. Most of it was just annoying equations. I saw the clock and I realized i have 2 more hours before my work day is over, so i decided to go to the main cafeteria for a snack.

Now that I have more money from the internship I can eat here. I chose a burger and finch fries. I also made myself a coffee from the coffee machine and sat on an empty table. As i was sitting alone i decided to chat with my 'family'.

The Ghetto

Peter

Wasuuup

MRB

Hey, don't you have to work?

Peter

Don't you have to work too?

MRB

No

But you have to

Peter

Relax im taking a break

Ms Nat

Advice: dont use your phone in the labs

I once watched someone being fired bc of this

Peter

Im not in the labs rn

Im eating in the main cafeteria

The burgers here are delicious

Maybe the onion make this aftertaste 

The aftertaste its awesome btw 

Dont you think?

Guys?

Well i guess you are busy with...

Whatever you are doing so bye?

Im going back to the labs

Gosh sorry for spamming

With The Avengers

"FOR THE LAST TIME ME AND WANDA ARE GOING"Natasha yelled louder than everyone, making them all shut up.

The moment they read he is in the main cafeteria all of them start arguing who is going to go there. Rarely does everyone go there to eat and it's going to be suspicious if all of them go. Of course, Nat being Nat automatically said she is going.She wants Wanda with her so she is also coming, but everyone it's still arguing, until she shouts.

"Now that everyone is quiet I can tell what it's going to happen. Wanda and I go downstairs, and if anyone is against this decision, they should talk to me."No one speaks"Good. Come on Wanda we have a child to meet. And Clint if you dare...Hold up...WHERE DOES CLINT GO?" Everyone immediately get up, but Nat gave them a glare and they all sit back up.

The duo start walking to the elevator

"The main cafeteria FRIDAY"Wanda says with anger.

"Im gonna kill him for this. How didn't i see him, or think he is going to do something like that?"Natasha (A/N- Btw i love this name) was now bouncing with anger, but also with excitement. She is going to meet the person that makes her smile more. Wanda was also angry, but exited too about the meeting.