4.

Yorknew City, Monday, July 21st, 7:25am

I reluctantly got out of bed this morning. I checked my schedule and yet another busy day. I haven't run into Chrollo, I think that was his name, but thank GOD for that. I don't think I could take more of his poor excuses of conversation.
Enough talk about him, I have business to attend to. As I got out of my bed, my damn joints were snapping, crackling and popping. I sound like bubble wrap. SHEESH!
I'm getting old. Right before I had the chance to wash my ass, I got a phone call.
"Hello?" I answered. "Uhh, Good Morning Ms.L/N, sorry to bother you but we need to know what you would like to do with a few people we have in custody." One of the many guards from one of countries I overtook called me. "And why exactly are they in custody?" People are so annoying and disobedient. "They all committed treason and attempted to overthrow the government Ma'am." He replied.
THEM? Overthrow MY government? Tch. There are fates worse than a painful death. "Kill one of them in front of the rest. The rest that are alive..., cut their limbs off and don't let them bleed out." I commanded.
"Y-Y-Yes ma'am. Sorry for the interruption. Enjoy the rest of your day." He hung up.
Imbeciles. I took a deep sigh. "Another day another dollar I guess" I tend to think out loud sometimes, usually when I'm stressed.
The day barely started and I'm already stressed. Greaaaaaaaat.
I took an extremely long shower, today was gonna be long I can already tell.

I damn near fell getting out the shower, stupid slippery bath mat. I proceeded to get dressed, clean off my katanas, and slick my hair back into a ponytail. Ugh, I just wanna sleep in but duty calls. Hee hee I said duty. I keep my boots in my car because, who the hell is driving with high heel boots on?
Not this one. I grabbed everything I needed before leaving the house and got a few good spritz of perfume all over.  After doing this for all these years I still get in my own head, I still doubt myself and my strength. The words everyone told me my whole life still replay in my head. "You'll never amount to anything. You're worthless. You're weak. A waste of space. The world's better off without you." I wasn't going to let the past get to me. Not today. Not in the future. Never again.

Time Skip: 9:00am

I arrived at the meeting place, you would think someone of this stature would hold a meeting somewhere nicer. I slipped on my boots on, grabbed my katanas out the backseat and put them in the holders on my back.
"You are a bad bitch and you are powerful. Don't forget it." My little affirmation I tell myself before I handle business.
I walked into the run down building and immediately got a bad feeling. Some dude stopped me and asked me who I was here for. Who else would be HERE of all places? "The prince." I said coldly. Dunce Face. He looked me up and down then gave me directions to where he was. As I was walking away he whispered something into his jacket. If these people thing they're gonna hurt me then they have another thing coming.

I walked into a dimly lit room with the Prince's back towards me. "Ahhhh y/n, welcome" He said menacingly.
God he makes me sick. "Cut to the chase. What am I here for? And if you say bodyguard I'm walking out." He just laughed. This seems to be a thing with men lately. They never take me serious until I hurt them. "Please darling, have a seat."He said smirking. I just know he didn't call me "darling", I just KNOW he didn't. "For starters, I'm not your 'darling' and second, we're here to discuss what you want not for fun. Got it?" I'm two seconds away from decapitating this bastard. He laughed again, "Feisty one aren't we? Look sweetheart, I could use someone skilled like you by my side." He got up and stared walking closer to me. "I could also use a mistress. Someone as beautiful as you." No. He. Did. Not. I kicked him as hard as I could. "You're not getting shit from me you sick bastard."
He regained his balance and next thing I knew I was surrounded by 6 buff dudes. "Ahhh, I had a feeling this might happen but you see... I don't take no for an answer," he said coldly. I had to think quick. I decided to use my nen. I made a double and managed to escape.

Once I left the building, I made my double disappear. Was it the best decision? No. Did it work? Duh. I'll definitely have a target on my back now. I let out a good scream and banged my head on the steering wheel. God I'm stupid. I need a nap.

Time Skip: 10:45am

I got home and immediately took another shower. I felt gross and I just want to sleep. I got in the shower and just kept scrubbing, "dArLiNg", I mocked his pompous ass. He'll get what's coming to him. Hopefully by my hand, I'll enjoy that greatly. I hurried out the shower and plopped down to take a nap.

Timeskip: 8:23 pm

By time I woke up it was already night time, and boy am I hungry. I made a big ass bowl of cereal and turned on the TV. I realized I don't use my phone much anymore. It's usually bad news or work, sometimes I play games and I most definitely listen to music.

I wonder what building I'll be on top of tonight....

Hi guys !!! Would you guys like it if I made a playlist for you guys to listen to while you read? I hope you guys are enjoying the story also ! 😚