2.

I got home and threw off my shoes. Time to lay the hell d- I'm missing something. I patted all around my body, shook my shoes out, hell, I even shook my hair. I left my journal.
I LEFT MY FUCKING JOURNAL! I screamed in anger. I know that son of a bitch has it too. Ugh, this why it's better to be alone and put together. No worrying about people distracting you or distractions period.
God all my thoughts and plans were in that damn journal. Who even knows when I'm gonna see fake satan again.
I made my way upstairs and ran my bath water.
If it's not scorching hot, I don't want it. I lit a few candles hoping that the subtle lavender scent would calm me down.

Time Skip: 1:25am

I got out, dried off, and threw on some shorts and an oversized shirt. Looking at my calendar, I was free today. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get my nails done and clean up a bit. Do some wri- oh that's right.
I don't have my one item I use most. How does one person screw up my plans until further notice. So fucking dumb. I should have grabbed it when I jumped up. I need to stop thinking before I give myself a headache. I decided to watch a movie because I'm not tired. I threw on a random comedy movie. I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

Time Skip: 11:20am

I woke up, grabbed my phone, threw something decent on and left the house. Running errands is a tiresome task.
Going to my last stop of the day before I go home; The grocery store.
Do I like human interaction? Hell no. Am I forced to do it? Of course. I tried to make it as quick as possible.

As make my way through the aisles, I feel a presence behind me grow closer.
I put my hand in my pocket, gripping the handle of my knife just in case. "Who the hell is following me?" I whispered to myself. The person finally came up right behind me.
"I have your little diary and pen." He whispered in my ear, chills were sent zooming down my spine.
It's the Lucifer wannabe. I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I turned around. "First of all, it's not a diary, it's a journal. Second, GIVE ME MY SHIT." I scolded.
He took my things out of his large coat pocket and held it above his head. Asshole. "Go ahead, get your things." He laughed.
Does he think I'm playing with him? "You have 5 seconds to hand me my things before I slice you." I said not looking at him. He just laughed. "5...4...3...2....1." I quickly pulled my knife out and sliced his abdomen. My things fell to the floor as he covered his new wound and winced in pain. Dumbass should have just gave me my stuff when I asked. I shrugged my shoulders, picked my stuff up and continued shopping.

Chrollo
Damn. She really doesn't play. They really do call her ruthless for reason. Now I have to tend to this gash and hope it doesn't get infected. On the drive home I had this recurring thought, "What made her become the person she is today?"
The next time I see her I'm gonna ask. She'll probably punch the shit out of me but oh well. I'm itching to know more about this woman. I can already tell she's very independent, that's a given but why? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this no matter what.

Time Skip: 3:30 pm

After cleaning and wrapping my gash, I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I wasn't in the mood to read which was odd because I'm always in the mood to read. I turned on the tv, flipping through the channels finding nothing to watch. Maybe a horror movie will suppress my boredom.

GOD I'M SO BORED. Hmm, maybe she'll be on another rooftop tonight! I'll just take a nap until about 10:30 and make my way around until I see her again.

I hope my mystery lady sees the note I slipped in her "journal"....