1.

Yorknew City, Friday, July 9th, 10:55pm

Another night of thinking, planning and writing. The skyscrapers have an  astonishing view. I took a seat down on the ledge of the building and sighed.
Feet dangling, and looking up at the stars; Pure tranquility. I closed my eyes and let the thoughts flow.

I bolted up when I felt someone touch my shoulder. Pulling a dagger out of my boot, I was ready for a fight. "Who are you?"
I shouted. The tall man let out a chuckle. I don't remember saying anything funny. "My name is Chrollo Lucifler. And you?" He responded.
"Ahh, my equal in evil, or so they say." I responded with a twinge of cockiness.
His eyes widen.
"So you're the infamous y/n? A pleasure to meet you. You know..I could learn a lot from you."

Is he really trying flattery on me? Ugh.
"Yeah, a lot of people could. Anyways, what are you doing up here?" I asked.
He took a seat next to me. What the hell is wrong with this guy?
"I'm here to talk to you. I saw you from below and wanted to see what mystery mistress was up here. Nobody is ever on these buildings."

Mystery Mistress? Really? "So in another words you just wanted to be nosy? Got it." I scoffed. I got up and began to walk away. "What can I say? I couldn't help myself." He says laughing at myself. If I could roll my eyes and infinite amount of times I definitely would. "Thanks for interrupting my "Me" time. Such a blast." 
I made my way to the door leading to an abundance of steps. Men, always in my damn business. I should have sliced his neck on the spot.

I never want to see him AGAIN.

Chrollo

I decided to take a late night stroll because I was bored. Roaming the streets of Yorknew City, a rather comforting place I call home. While walking, the silhouette of a woman sitting atop a building caught my eye.
I made my way to her, not really knowing what to say. 
I tapped her shoulder getting ready to introduce myself to this mystery woman.
Instead of a hello, I was greeted with a dagger. I can't lie, she's gorgeous; One of, if not the most beautiful people I've ever seen. I couldn't help but analyze her frame and figure. Her skin glowing under the moonlight, sporting a black latex bodysuit that hugged her curves so perfectly.
Fuck. This is far from what I was expecting.
I was quickly snapped out of my trance by her raising her voice at me. "Who are you?" She yelled with a blade pointed at me. Hmmm, should I tell her my name? Why not! "My name is Chrollo Lucifler. And you?" She smirked. I soon found out that she was the infamous y/n.
The most woman feared around the world.
Her name alone put fear in hearts for eternity. Some would even call her my superior. She is quite the character indeed. Hot-headed for sure, no doubt about that. As of right now that's all I know. Sheesh, guess her private time was interrupted.
Just as I turned to walk away, the glimmer of a lock grabbed my attention. I walked over to the ledge and saw that it was some sort of diary. The "diary" belonged to none other than y/n. I slipped it in my coat pocket and began my journey home.

I have a way to you y/n, I won't let this go to waste...

Hey guys! This is my new story and I really hope you guys enjoy it :)