Chapter 2: Conner's POV

Chapter 2: CONNER'S POV.

I went to the Hermes Cabin with Travis.

"What do you think we will teach?" Travis asks as we pack.

"I don't know. How to do pranks?" I suggest

Travis shruggs as we run to meet Chiron

"Now that your here. Everyone pick a pegaus and climb on, you will be flying to Hogwarts." Chiron instructs.

"Hogwarts,who in the world named that school?" I ask rhetorically

Me and Travis climb aboard on Porkpie and we took off.

I will skip the flying part, all you need to know is Thalia is gonna kill me as she almost got killed herself.

When we arrived at Hogwarts we were met by a crowd of children aged 11-18 in robes. They were all black except for the hoods (A/N: SPARE ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE CALLED) some of them were green, red, yellow or blue. For each colour they wore a different crest. The one that catched my eye was the red robes. Suddenly a very strict looking woman came forward.

"Hello professors, I am Professor Mcgonaggle (A/N: I DON'T HAVE THE BOOK HANDY) the headmisstress at Hogwarts. Come with me. Off to your classes students." And the students went back to thier respective class.

When we arrived at the head's office we sat down.

"Now I understand that you are most confused." At that we nodded our heads. "Last year we had a war and alot of teachers were either killed or retired. We decided that we will put some extra classes in, so instead of two classes between breaks there will be three, so meals will be shifted ever so slightly. Now Travis and Conner you will be teaching about greek mythology, Jason Grace and Percy Jackson will be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts, Piper McLean, Hazel Levique and Annabeth Chase will be teaching about the demigod history, Nico Di Angelo will be teaching about Necromancy, Grover Underwood will be teaching about nature and it uses in fighting, Thalia Grace will teach about the elements and it uses against monsters and enemies along with Leo Valdez and Frank Zhang will be teaching about strategies and war. you can now go and meet the students, they are waiting.

And with that we set off.

A/N: how was it ? plz comment and fan and vote .