Chapter 1 : Percy's POV

taken during the time of the heros of olympus

Chapter 1: PERCY'S POV.

It was a bright sunny day and I was at the lake with my awesome girlfriend Annabeth Suddenly Jason son of Zues, my cousin and one of the prophecy of seven came up to us. 

"Chiron has ordered a meeting in the big house. Now!" 

We ran to the big house where Chiron, Mr. D and all the cabin counciler including Thalia, I would say hi later. 

Chiron cleared his voice. 

"Now since everyone is here. I would like the prophecy of seven, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, the Stoll twins and Nico to stand up." 

All the people mentioned did as he asked. 

"You best pack your bags- " 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because Percy, you are going to England to teach witches and wizard and protect Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger otherwise known as the golden trio." 

At those words left his mouth there was an uproar. 

"What TEACH!!!" screeched Thalia 

"Awesome! More people to prank" I don't have to tell you who said that. 

"Silence!!!" thundered Zues which was strange because his brother did that. 

"This has been ordered by Zues and also you will be blessed by Hecate and your parents. You will also receive a magic wand and a seven years work of training planted in your head by Hecate as well. And the Weasley family has agreed to host you before you go to Hogwarts" 

"How will we get there?" asked Nico. 

"Plane" answered Chiron 

"Chiron, what about Zues? Nico and I will be dead before we even get there!" I stated 

"Zues has agreed to let you fly once. Ok now that's sorted you can go and pack." 

I went to pack not knowing I was going to step right into another war.</pre>