ɴᴏᴛᴇ

This book is a work of fiction. It does not claim to be a factual depiction of the events and incidents featured and has been created for entertainment purposes alone.

All characters, names of characters, places, events, incidents depicted in this book are purely fictitious. Any resemblance/similarity to any person living or dead and/or event and/or location is purely coincidental, and the author shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the same.

The book is not meant to defame/denigrate/hurt/offend sentiments of any person (living or dead), religious group, community, institution, nationality, profession or any class of person(s), gender, caste or religion in any manner.

Any decision and/or act(s) of the reader(s) based on the contents of the book shall be entirely at his/her own discretion and free will, and the author shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for the same or any issues arising therefrom.

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·

A/N:

This book is republished, for those who have read it before, there are some minor, relevant and important changes made, so do read the chapters again and comment :)