polyjuiced

Loud music played on the speakers as the Slytherins all chanted as the quidditch team entered the room, making all the Gryffindors all scoffed and rolled their eyes. Even after a loss, Slytherin still throws a party just to celebrate the first game of the quidditch season.

Bright green lights flashed throughout the dark common room and the smell of cigarettes and weed filled the air. Drunken teenagers stumbled their way around, spilling the drinks in their black plastic cups all over the stone floors. Couples lined the walls, sloppily snogging each other as people passed by them. The alcohol was on the large round study table like usual and the one in the back of the study lounge was reserved for the group.

I grabbed myself a plastic cup and began to pour myself a drink, shots of vodka. When I lifted my cup up to my lips to take a sip of my drink, I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach from the smell of the alcohol. I'm so upset with Draco, not even alcohol can solve my problems right now and I hate it.

WhenI got back to my dorm room after the quidditch match, I locked myself in the room and cried on the floor like a little hopeless girl. I hate that I got so upset over what Draco said. I hate that I can't even hate him for saying that I need to "keep my legs shut". The shooting pain in my heart when those words left his lips didn't make me angry, it just made me sad and disappointed. Disappointed that the boy I love would ever say something like that about me. Hating Draco would be a lot easier than feeling all the pain I feel right now.

"You look like you need a drink", Alex said picking up the bottle of tequila.

"I'm trying", I mumbled.

"Are you okay? Draco was out of line for saying what he did in the locker room earlier. He didn't need to-"

"Can we not talk about it? I just want to go numb and not feel anything at all"

"Okay... we can do that"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, tilting my head back and letting the bitter tasting alcohol trickledown my throat. The burning sensation made me want to throw it all back up but I swallowed hard and kept the vodka down. My stomach started to burn and I felt like I was two seconds away from throwing up all over Alex. I reached for the bottle of vodka and started to fill my cup again, hoping that the next time I drank, it was going to taste like water and not like rubbing alcohol.

"Are you sure want to um... do that?", Alex said pointing at my vodka filled cup.

"Alex, it's a fucking party. Let me party"

"I know. I just don't want you too be stumbling out of here"

"Just worry about yourself and not me"

"Stell", he sighed, dropping his shoulders and tilting his head.

"Don't look at me like that", I scowled.

"Alright, alright", he said throwing his hands up.

Alex watched as I threw my head back and drank all the vodka in my cup, feeling the alcohol start to hit my body. My tongue began to go numb and legs started to feel weak. I stumbled my way over to the table where the group was sitting with Stass sitting on Adrian's lap. Blaise was sharing a joint with Theo and Draco.

"Hey, Louis was looking for you", Adrian said coming up from Stass's lips.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know", he shrugged. "I saw him by the study room in the corner"

Draco looked up from his coke and shot me a devilish smirk. What the fuck is up with him?

I left the group and walked to the back of the study lounge. The curtains to the study room in the corner were closed. I pulled the curtains open and saw Louis sitting on the couch with Pansy Parkinson on his lap, snogging him. His hands ran all over her body as they sloppily kissed each other.