Chapter 2

Mr. Anderson's POV

I couldnt tear my eyes of that kid.

There is something special about him. I already know he's a werewolf, he smells exactly like one. I don't mean he smells bad, he smells like...werewolf. He smelled of earth and soil and a hint of...Calvin Klein Dark Obsession cologne?

Just the way he sometimes steals little looks at me gives me shivers.

Im used to having people look at me and blush, but not from this little kid. He was practically a pup. He couldn't act normal next to me, stuttering, blushing, and squirming. I mean, I understand his little crush on me.

But what I dont understand is why it's pulling me towards him. That's why I gave him detention this afternoon. I need to know him. I need to know him as a person and not as a student.

I know this could probably make me lose my teaching liscence and brand me as a pedophile for life...but he's already an adult.

And he's the one stealing looks at me.

Dammit, this is so confusing.

I looked up from my papers and looked around the room. Everyone was studying...everyone exept Bradaen.

He locked eyes with me. I continued staring at him, intimidating him by looking directly into his eyes. His face softened and he blushed a deep red, his neck redening and his eyes looking away.

His deep blue eyes were enchanting, making me want to know what he's hiding behind those two specks of blue.

I stole another look at him and this time, he didnt look away. He searched my face, looking into my eyes, blushing deeply, but still looking at me.

I decided to be friendly, and smiled at him. Just a small smile, maybe more of a friendly smirk, but yes, a simple smile.

That pup literally whined. A soft, desperate whine.

None of the other students heard him, as they are simply humans.

But I did.

He blushed again and held his face in his hands. He knows I heard him, he knows it, and he's embarrassed.

I tried to keep back my laughter...but I have to admit that that was adorable. He hid his face during the remainder of the class.

The bell rung and all the students stood up and ran out. Bradaen stood up and trudged to my desk, keeping his eyes lowered.

"Mr. Star," I greeted him.

He muttered out something, but I didnt catch it. I saw him inhaling deeply, and I knew what he was doing.

He was smelling my scent, trying to figure out, just trying to figure out what I was.

No.

No, it wasnt going to be like this. I edged a little far away from him and smiled soflty.

He looked at me and his face was masked with hurt and embarrassment.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean to, you know, try to identify your scent..Its just you smell so different..." he whispered, looking away from me.

I nodded and tried to smile.

"I understand Mr. Star. I hope you have a free after my class, as I dont want you to miss a class," I said.

He nodded and said, "Yeah, I have a free."

He took a seat in front of me and sat down.

We sat down in silence, and finally, after about 2 minutes, he cleared his throat and asked, "Um...you asked to, uh, see me?"

I snapped back to reality, and nodded.

"Uh, yes. Yes I did. I want to talk to you about your notes, Mr. Star--,"

"Please," he interrupeted. "Bradaen."

I nodded and smiled. I could see him fighting back a whine.

This is too cute, I thought.

I continued to talk to him about his grades and other educational stuff. I have to say, it was pretty boring, and I know he was bored too...but...I was scared of asking him questions about his personal life.

I mean, teachers aren't supposed to know about personal details, right? I could say it was mandatory that I knew some information, seeing as he was a Supernatural and my student.

Or I could say it was for a survey.

The conversation about his grades dwindled to and end and we sat in silence, once again.

I finally gathered up the courage and asked him.

"Mr. Star, I heard you in class today. You whined."

He paled and stuttered. I smirked a little, and said, "Bradaen, Im dangerous. I know you...have taken special liking to me...I don't want to endanger one of my students."

I could tell what I said didn't discourage him. In fact, I think it egged him on...

I finally continued."You're a pup."

He huffed and blushed.

"I'll have you know I am not a pup, Mr. Anderson. I am a full adult wolf and my pup years are far behind me." he said, huffing again and folding his arms.

"Why are we having this conversation anyways?" he asked.

"I don't know. You tell me,"

"Look, Mr. Anderson, with all due respect, there is nothing you can say to scare me,"

I inched my face closer to him and turned my head to the side. "Ah, but listen, my sweet little pup. You have no idea what I am. How dangerous I could be..."

He gaped at me and diverted his eyes away.

Shit, did I just call him my 'sweet little pup'?

I felt my neck burn and I could tell I was blushing, too.

The air became thick tension and I cleared my throat again. I quickly changed the subject, and brought it back to his grades, but he wasn't listening.

He was smelling the air again, his brow fused with confusion.

"Not to be rude, but I do have a right to know what you are, Mr. Anderson. Contract with the school states that all students of Supernatural descent have the right to know the 'species'--excuse my wording--of their teachers."

"Hmm. Fiesty." I said, crossing my arms. This kid knows his stuff.

His eyes became full and soft and I knew he was giving me the puppy dog eyes. I snapped and nodded fast.

"Fine, okay...I'll tell you. But not here. You can meet me after school in the coffee shop across the street, if you want."

He smiled and nodded, again. "...Okay, I'll see you then...I'm sorry if I seemed a little rude."

He stood up to go, but before he left, I grabbed his hands and looked in his eyes. His touch shot electricity through my arm, and I could tell he felt it too.

"I dont know why Im attracted to you, Mr. Star. But I guess I'll just have to find out."

::::::::::::::::::

vote, comment, fan. :D just 5 more comments for the next chapter, because I'm mean like that ;p