17.0

on the mooring after the date , naomi woke up with the most serotonin she has ever had . while getting ready the girls remembered last night. she couldn't wipe the smile away from her face .

naomi if course texted a good morning text to the girls she couldn't get out of her head and walked down stairs for breakfast.

what she saw there was a huge surprise for her.

lucas and beatrice sitting at the kitchen counter at 10am. the time their usually sleeping . and the best friends were talking about naomis date .

"um good morning early birds ?" naomi said turning on the coffee machine .

"you our simp is here "

"so u got anything to tell us ?"

naomi looked at her best friends and raised an eyebrow .

but then she let out the excitement she's been holding in

"SO much , basically . . . "

this didn't come off as a suprise , because the best friends tell each other every thing they experience.

it was later in the afternoon and naomi had just started her stream.

"hello duudess. I've missed you guys so much. i haven't streamed in a bit. but now I'm here and I'm super excited . "

the girl smiled and looked at her chat , reading through people saying they missed her as well.

"so today i have a uno lobby in 10 minutes . which I'm super excited about. I haven't played uno in a while.

so I'm playing with leslie, sykkuno and corpse. a great lobbie if you ask me. and after uno i have among us at 5 with toasts lobbie. i don't know everyone who will be there but sounds like today is going to be a fun stream. "

the girl looked through the chat

"thank you all for the compliments and yes i am happy today "

"how are you feeling chat? , " naomi read through the replies " good, i see a lot of goods . that's great

but if you don't , i hope my stream can cheer you up. alright i have something to tell you guys "

naomi talked with her chat until joining the game .

*moments from uno*

"amm what do i do here , i can put this " naomi said and put a plus 2 on the red seven .

"ha you thought " leslie answered with a plus 2 as well but now passing it to sykkuno

"HA , " sykkuno put another plus 2 , " sorry corpse "

"There's no way he has one too " naomi said starting to panic because next one was she

"it's okey naomi i DO have one " and he put it on

"FUCK"

everyone started to laugh and naomi took 8 cards from the stack .

"how the turn tables naomi "

naomi rolled her eyes at the chat

• • •

"I'll put this " leslie put a red 5 on a color changer card that naomi put on previously choosing the color red .

"ammo i - " sykkuno took a card form the stack , then another one , another , another and another one

"sykkuno what the "

"there's no way you don't have a red "

"i have one card on me , c'mon i wanna win for the first time " naomi was getting impatient.