3.0

naomi woke up with a smile , she was feeling super good . and so blessed for this insane opportunity she got by starting a youtube channel.

today was Sunday and she doesn't have work on Monday . so she got this idea . what about a 24 hours stream . she totally could do it. it's 8am now. so she tweeted out .

naomi || @naomigorga
guys what do you think about a 24h stream ? today

|

user ||
yessss

|

user45 ||
that would be super fun ! !

|

user90
uuuu that might be interesting

view more replies

naomi went to though the replies and most of them were about it . so she got up, got dressed , ordered breakfast and got her youtube channel set up. and then it was about an hour later .

naomi tweeted out .

naomi || @naomigorga
starting the 24 hour stream at 9:30am !!!!

she posted a story in instagram as well , and a post on tiktok . then got her food and ate . at that time it was already time to stream .

the girl sat down in her chair and started the stream . she showed herself about five minutes into the start .

"hiiii duuudess ! so today I was just like , i don't have woke tommorow and i want to do something. so here I am. this is going to be interesting. lets see how it's going to work . here for the first 30 minutes let's just talk and let me wake up better haha "

so the girl first 30 mintues of stream was her talking with chat and answering some questions.

"well yeah i do have my roommates. but they sleep until like 12 . so you won't see them for a bit ." the girl answered a question about her roomies

"okey well it's 10am i think it's time for raft . i have like a list of things I want to do . kinda . and i like raft so let's play . "

she smiled to the camera and started the game . from the start because she would streak this .

some moments from raft

naomi just started the game and was swimming for wood around her little raft . when the shark came from behind her
"AHHHH OH MY GOD " she switched her way over to the raft. but it was too late .
"I DIED . WHAT THE HECK " she was shocked "guys believe me I'm better than this "

-

the girl was talking to her chat and exploring a little island when she didn't pay attention and walked off a hill and fell down . lucky for her in water.
"oh my god. i would have died. there's no way I could have done this from the start "

-

"okey i think this is good for today on raft . let- AHHHH " The shark was bitting off a part of the ship with her food cooking on it . "nonononono"
while she was searching for her wooden stick , it was too late. "omg broo whyyy "

"okey guys that it for raft " the girl left the game, saving her world .

"now i have planned for drawing . i just don't know what to draw so guys. what ya think ? what should I draw ? "

naomi went through her chat and a lot of people were wanting her to draw a portrait of someone . but she also saw a lot of other things . but something catched her eyes