6.0

naomi woke up 2pm. well she woken up by beatrice .naomi thanked her and she left the room.

naomi had said to her that she doesn't want sleep the whole day. so she slept for 3 hours. the girl turned on sound on her phone and took a shower.

put on some legings with a cropped hoodie and her hair down her shoulders to dry out. naomi took her phone and went downstairs.

luca and b were outside talking . naomi made herself a cup of coffee and went outside to them .

"heyyy na how ya feeling ?"

"tired"

luca laughs

"what ya guys talking about ?"

"LA. you know we were supposed move in like 4 weeks ? "

"yeah in a month "

"well your boss called and said he needs you in la next week. so beatrice called the owner of the house were buying and he said we are good to move in this weekend.

and your boss needs you on Thursday next week. so I'm thinking you know what that means ? "

'" you wanna tell me that were moving to la this week ? this week ? i have work from 2 -5day . i haven't packed . what the - "

"chill your boss said you have work tommorow and Wednesday. Thursday and friday your free. "

"omg were moving to la this week. omg WERE MOVING TO LA THIS WEEK "

"YES"

naomi looked at her best friends in pure shock .  she was excited to leave florida but she didn't really think about it cause it was a month away. but now ? she's in surprise.

"okey ,okey so did the owner say if the house is ready for us ? "

"yes she said that last things are added today and tommorow. " said luca

"it will be just as we planned. everything is interiored and ready for use." added beatrice

"perfect . okey i need to go text anna but link with u guys later " naomi said and walked in the house .

she walked to her room and texted her friend anna. she was a talanted editor and naomi asked her to edit the stream somewhen this week.

after that she tweeted out .

naomi || @naomigorga
plans changed and now there is something really exciting happening this weekend. :)

|

user89
how are you not sleeping after that long ass stream ?

|

@naomigorga replay to @user89
i don't like sleeping at day so i rather go to bed early today . but i did took a 3 h nap. :)

|

user9
you what's happening this week

view more replies

naomi sat in her bed and went on pinterest to look for her job inspirations. when a certain brunette texted her on discord.

valkyrea
hey naomi, how are you feeling? did you sleep well?

naomi
hihi rea! I'm a little tired but all good. slept well. thanks for keeping the promise and checking in ;)

valkyrea
of course , can i get ur number by any chance just so i can text you if I need you for anything?

naomi
yeah totally! it's *insert a phone number * text me so i can save urs

valkyrea
totally

naomi smiled. she really liked rea, the girl was a bubble of happiness and overall a fun person. well at least how much she had seen her .

rea :)
it's me rea here :)

naomi :))
yEss , thanks hihi

rea :)
so what are you up to?

naomi :))
just chilling in bed , aren't you streaming ?

rea :)
yeah i am actually

naomi :))
heyyy then stop texting me . go streeaaammm love. ur chats gonna be angry w youuuu

rea :)
i just read tht message to chat and they said that they want more naomi content so I'm just saying ....

naomi :))
no reachel . text me after steam if ya want to talk w me so much ;)

rea :)
okey okey , but i will text you after so you better answer

naomi :))
I'll be waiting

naomi was smiling so much but she didn't even notice until her cheeks started to hurt. she shaked the smile off and turned reas stream on her computer .

"okey chat let's stop spamming reana and try to win this game "

was what rea said. naomi got a little confused at the name. so like anyone else would do she checked twitter .
#reana was trending 5 in usa.

the girl read that it was her and rea ship name, friend ship name . she thought it was cute . so she tweeted .

naomi || @naomigorga
i like #reana , it's cute :)

|

user45
OMG

|

user92
omg #reana yessss i love this

|

view  more replies 

the girl laughed at some replies . she turned her attention back on the stream right as rea said,

"why are you guys asking me to check twitter, what's happening?" the girl looked confused

"alright I'll check it " rea opened twitter and saw that reana was now trending number 3 . and she saw naomis tweet as well,

"you guys are creazy. how is it trending and u agree w naomi it's kinda cute . we will become an iconic due.

but don't worry i won't forget the amigops . those are the ogs"

naomi smiled. she loved the amigops content as well. the girl watched rea for a bit but then she got hungry and closed the stream.

naomi walked downstairs , ate what luca had made for lunch , hanged out with her roomies and just binge watched some episodes of the new show she was watching .

because naomi had slept so little when it hit 9pm she was super tired. and didn't even think twice , just went to bed after putting her alarm for her job .