chapter 7

Alfred was laying on his, like he had been for the past few hours. He was tired but he couldn't sleep. His body felt to heavy to move. He had at this point abandoned his routine, staying in bed most of the day and ignoring basic hygiene. He only ever got up to occasionally eat and use the restroom. Although he spent most of his time sleeping, he didn't forget to take care of hero. Infact hero didn't seem to even need him that much. The cat had healed within the past few months and had taken to exploring both outside and inside the house. Alfred would check hero's food and water dishes every few hours and fill them if needed.

   Alfred sat up realizing he hadn't seen hero yet today. The cat would usually lay with the american until he wanted food, he would then meow at Alfred until he woke up and got him something to eat. Alfred hadn't woken up to that today though. He got out of bed and began to search around his house for hero. He checked all of hero's hiding spaces. Behind the washing machine. On top of the kitchen cabinets. Inside of a beaten up chair that he for some odd reason really liked. Alfred started pacing in his kitchen, he had looked around for hours. His eyes then cought sight of hero's food bowl, it was full. He suddenly felt more panic settle in. He then looked out the window.

   It would start getting dark soon. It was going to get dark and hero was outside, he also hadn't eaten anything to day, his food bowl was proof enough of that. Alfred realized he would gave to go outside and look for hero. He hadn't been outside for quite awhile. He let out a deep breath. He quickly ran and put on his shoes and jacket, going outside to look for his cat. He started by looking through the bushes and shrubs on the sides of his house. He got pricked by sharp branches and thorns, but he didn't care. He then searched trough some of the trees. Alfred was getting overwhelmed at this point. He couldn't find hero. What if he was hurt? Alfred quickly began to search more looking anywhere and everywhere.

   By the time Alfred had stopped looking it was completely dark outside. Alfred was on the verge of a mental breakdown and a panic attack mixed into one. He was also tired.he knew that in this state he would be no use to finding hero. He couldn't see a thing outside anyway. He went back to his house. He wrote down everywhere he had looked as well as where he could look. He then went and laid in his bed. He knew full well that he wouldn't sleep tonight. He was to worried to sleep, but he needed to try, he needed to be well rested so he could look for hero in the morning. Alfred laid in bed for hours until he couldn't take it anymore. He got the urge to hurt himself. He was ise to this feeling but he hadn't acted on it in a while.

He couldn't stop himself as he walked to the desk in his room. He bulled out a knife and a lighter. He lit the lighter and dipped the knife into the flame. He watched as the fire made his face glow with a warm orange color. He dropped the lighter and pulled down his pants. He fell to the floor and dragged the burning hot knife into his flesh. He could smell the burnt meat. It didn't really bleed seeing as the knife was hot enough to burn the wound closed. He let out a sigh as he felt the heat of the knife dull. He dropped it onto the floor next to him. He then laid back and let his eyes close. After a few minutes he passed out from the stress of the day and from the pain of his wound. He would stay asleep for hours, before waking up with the goal to find hero.

(Yay new chapter!!! Once again I'm sorry it's so short I wrote this in one sitting and I really just want to post something for you guys, since y'all have been really patient with me. Anyway I hope you enjoy!!!)