Chapter 24- Calm Before the Storm pt. 2 [CO]

Everyone was suddenly at my home with Karen still hanging over my back."Your gonna fight Samson in Ponyville?" Asked Thomas."As soon as Karen is back online, we'll fight." I nodded.

"What about you, Nathan, you wanna fight Lightningman?" Asked Thomas.

"Hell no! He's a (Beep)ing Jerry sue." Said Nathan.

"Great, even the characters are complaining now." Grumbled the real author. "The intelligence is real. The powers are supposed to be fake. Don't complain about him being too smart. His powers are understandable about being complained about."

"Just said he was op." Said Nathan defensively.

"Well, you beat the man in a can," Samson said, stretching his muscles and cracking his joints and knuckles. "But out of curiosity, just how overpowered do you think you are?"

"Out of 1 to 10? About a 7."

"Sounds about right." Said Thomas.

"More accurately, 7.333333333." Said Karen waking up.

"Her speech is still screwed up." I pointed out.

"But she's repairing." Said Nathan."Go ahead and power down Karen, take your time to fix yourself." Said Thomas as Karen powered down.

"You do know how to do maintenance on her and the armor, right?" Samson asked Thomas, a worried tone carrying over in his voice and expression.

"Don't have to, she can do everything." Said Thomas.

"What if she's damaged beyond her own self-repair?" I asked. "You need to know these things."

"I have to agree," Samson said, wincing slightly. "AIs are awesome and can do a lot of amazing things, but at the same time, they still need our help."

"I personally know Tony Stark... he can take care of it and teach me." Said Thomas.

"Fine. Just make sure you do it when you leave. Until then, I'll fix your armor." I sighed. I then turned to Samson. "Ready?"

Samson grinned widely, a spark jumping into his eye. "More than ever," he answered, his body already tensing. "You want to start slow or go full throttle?"

"Slow at first, get used to each other's fighting styles. My body is still getting used to the power of my cards." I stretched and a few bones popped. I looked up and said, "Author? please." I jumped back and got ready.

"Fighter one ready." Said Thomas pointing at me. "Fighter two ready." He said pointing to Samson. "Both fighters ready, fight!"

"Sounds good to me!" Samson shouted, tensing his arms and throwing them out, bluish-green electricity dancing over him. And with that, he ran forward, fist reared back as he accelerated to max speed. I saw him rushing in as I ducked down to avoid the punch. Once I did that I went behind him and grabbed his shoulder to steady myself and then elbowed the back of his neck. The ranger stumbled at the blow, looking like he was about to fall on his face only to reach his hand out and catch himself. The man lifted himself up on his hands and spun around, sending the heel of his boot towards my head. My increased heart rate started to send lightning through my veins. Which lessened the damage I took from the heel quite a bit. I smiled and pulled out my wand.

"Minuo." I pointed the wand at Samson. Samson's eyes went wide and dark orange and yellow electricity replaced the bluish-green. An explosion rocked the ground as he disappeared from sight.

"Hadouken!" The ranger shouted, his fist igniting in menacingly dark flames as the air around it shimmered from pure heat, swinging towards the hero in a blur of motion.