Remember me

Thea, Kane and Abby were in the grounder camp, Thea felt uneasy at the stares they were getting from the grounders which surrounded them and every instinct in Thea's body told her to run back to Murphy, but she also knew that Clarke couldn't do th...

Thea, Kane and Abby were in the grounder camp, Thea felt uneasy at the stares they were getting from the grounders which surrounded them and every instinct in Thea's body told her to run back to Murphy, but she also knew that Clarke couldn't do this without her.

Two guards then pushed the fabric of the tent and Abby rushed in followed by Thea then finally Kane.

Thea sighed when she saw Clarke sitting at the bottom of Lexa's throne wiping the blood off of her hands. She saw that Abby had no idea what to do so Thea walked over to Clarke, crouched down in front of took the cloth off of her and just hugged her.

"I-I had to." Clarke said as she sobbed, "I didn't want him to suffer."

Thea nodded and said, "I know, you made the right choice Clarke."

The entrance to the camp opened once more and Indra who looked furious and Lexa walked into the tent.

Clarke and Thea stood up and said, "Blood has answered blood. Some of my side may say that it is not enough as they wanted the murderer to suffer as our traditions demand...but they do not know that you're suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you for the rest of your days."

Thea looked over to Clarke and she knew that Lexa was right, what she did would haunt her.

"Still, there will be restitution the body will be returned to TonDC, murderer and murdered, joined by fire. Only then will we have peace."

"No!" Thea and Kane protested at the same times.

Everyone turned to face them and Thea stepped forwards saying, "Finn was one of us, so he will be buried as one of us. He will not be used as another device for your vengeance."

Thea stepped forwards even though Kane was giving her warning looks.

Indra stepped forwards in Thea's face and said, "We were owed the pain of eighteen deaths. My village deserves justice"

"You and I both know you don't want justice Indra. You want vengeance." Thea said

"You have not seen my vengeance." Indra said