Go Float Yourself

*Trigger Warning! if you don't want to read this then skip to the next chapter*

Thea screamed as the male grounder pressed a red hot knife onto her arms, and sliced down the side of her face. Behind them Murphy was shaking his bars yelling at the Grounder,

The Grounder stopped and Thea dropped to the floor, "I'm going to ask you again, what weapons do you have?"

"Go. Float. Yourself." Thea said as she spat more blood onto the floor

The leader lady walked in and said, "Stop playing and get on with it Tagon."

The Grounder walked over to the wall which had a variety of torture weapons hanging on it. He waved his hand over to weapons before he picked one up. A dagger the same kind of dagger that another grounder had thrown into her leg.

Thea took a deep breath and Murphy shouted in protest

Tagon crouched down in front of her and said, "I'm going to ask you again... what weapons do you have?"

"And I'm gonna say again. Go float yourself." Thea said as she glared at Tagon

Tagon then smirked and Thea tried to shuffle back on the floor but it was no use. Tagon grabbed her by the back of the neck and ran the dagger across her chest, "It really is a shame to have to ruin your pretty little body, I saw you fight pretty well outside."

Thea cried out in pain as he dragged the knife lower down, "Please stop." Murphy begged his voice breaking as he watched the entire thing.

Thea sighed in relief as Tagon took the knife away from her and he walked over to Murphy's cage. He crouched in front of him and showed him the dagger. "Here's an idea you stay quiet or I kill her. She killed one of ours the least I can do is get revenge."

"Enough games Tagon, let's go." The leader said and the two grounders walked out of the cave. Before Tagon left he put Thea's shackles back on and shoved her into the cage.

Murphy quickly stood and grabbed Thea as she got pushed into the cell

He pushed the hair out of her face and wiped the dried blood from her face, "How long have you been here?" Thea asked