waking up

I woke up with a throbbing headache. When I opened my eyes I saw a familiar room. I have seen it somewhere. I started thinking as hard as possible. And then the realization hit me hard.

Oh crap!! This is Gojo's room. What the hell am I doing here of all places?

And then I remembered last night's event of that curse chasing me and attacking me and me fainting in Gojo's arms. And what can be more embarrassing than that. I can't even imagine a more humiliating situation.

I should probably leave this place as quietly as possible that too before he returns. After being such an embarrassment I can't show him my face.

I was just about to get off the bed when the door opened and my eyes met his (well not basically his eyes since he always wear that mask).

"Where are you planning to go with this situation of yours?, Gojo eyed me.

I am doomed," I guess it's time for me to leave since I am fine now" I managed to speak.

"And may I know who told you that ?", he said in a bossy tone.

"Umm......... no one", I looked down being more embarrassed.

"Then don't even think of leaving this place until your doctor suggest you to and please listen to what she says," he said being rude but his voice felt full of concern and then he continued," I better leave , don't be so uncomfortable".

Before I could speak anything he left. I don't know what happened but something inside me felt weak and heavy. It felt like I made a huge mistake leaving him. But again I can't go back to him it will make me look more pathetic. It would make me a bigger jerk. I need to get a hold of myself.

I was staring at the ceiling and was overthinking when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah come in", I said.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? WHY ARE YOU SO RECKLESS? WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU IF GOJO SENSEI WOULDN'T HAVE ARRIVED THERE AT TIME?", Yuji literally screamed and came hugged me like I just came back from death.

"I am fine yuji no need to worry look", I smiled being suffocated in that hug.

"Still please don't ever go anywhere alone you know you are the only living family I have, so please don't hurt yourself", he said crying.

I pulled him into a tighter hug and replied," I am never going to leave you kiddo okay now calm down".

He cleaned his tears and smiled. And then he checked all my reports a few times to make sure I am okay. Then he checked for food and water so that I won't have to get down. I guess my lil bro has grown up finally.

"Well y/n I have to go back to training I ditched it and ran off to you when Gojo sensei said you are awake. But I will come back again okay don't leave alone", he said and then ran off without listening to my reply.

After Yuji left my mind started wandering again but there is one thing that is not clear that how did Gojo came there at the perfect time when that curse was about to attack me. I didn't meet him that day at all. And as far as I know Nanami would never have said him that he was meeting me. Then how did he came there at exact time ?

A/n: 

Hey guys I am really sorry I was sick so I couldn't update anything. Even today too I was having a writer's block so ig this chapter didn't turn out to be that great. Sorry  :"( !!!