Intro:

Details and Disclaimer:

The book is mainly a chrollo x reader.

The plot will be divided into two parts. The first part starts a bit before the yorknew arc and follows the actions of the arc. There will be spoilers from the anime so you have been warned.

Sidenote- The way I have been writing and am continuing to write the story makes it so anyone can read this fan fiction even if they haven't watched hunterxhunter. So if you'd like to read this even though you haven't watched hunterxhunter go ahead it'll make sense, but go watch it it's really good.

The second part will be explained in the second book.

That's the timeline of the story incase it gets confusing and the plot of the story is a bit different than a normal x reader fanfiction since the plot isn't the two characters falling in love, since it's already an established relationship if you haven't read the tags :). There will be flashbacks in the story to how they fell in love and stuff, but that will happen later. The plot of the story will be shown I ain't giving any spoilers :).

The story I feel like I will be writing in is more of a formal writing style. I will be trying to use grammar and stuff so if anything in the context of the story doesn't make sense in the way its formatting, I'm open to questions. If you don't want to use your brain as much that's fine, I might write some informal fanfics. If you have any suggestions for characters too put them in the comments. I feel like I think there are going to be many people reading this aha.

Another things that is going to be part of the story is very detailed violence. I haven't written it yet, but it will be there as well as other things that might be triggering or something that might feel not as comfortable. I will add trigger warnings before each chapter, but if you would like to read it and skip the part you can though in most of the instances there is a lot that you would miss since they are important parts in the plot and character background.

One more thing I'd like to address is the character. I have created a character and she is the main character. I have referenced the character a lot as the reader, instead of being an original character, above that's because I would like the reader to feel as though they are the character.

But the reason I didn't make the character a y/n is because I can add more description of the character as well as the actions as well as having a set personality for the character. The character itself is not one of those characters that you read where its like "I ran my hands across her slim, milky white back" or something along the lines of that. There is nothing wrong with this, if its an original character, but for me, as a poc, I would like to create my character as a person that people can see themselves in. Since I have stated that I would like the reader to feel as though the character is themselve.

Another thing is that since my character will have a set personality and things like this so be careful of your words :). Because the character will have some choices that might be different than yours that you might think is not good please do not comment on it. I'm fine if it's like shock or something along the lines of that just keep in mind your intentions.

Now for the characterization of Chrollo, since I am not yoshihiro togashi I can't make the character completely canon. I will try my best to embody the characters as best I can since I do not like mischaracterizing the characters. Especially for Chrollo I feel that from the fanfictions that I have read people have been writing his character differently from what is depicted in the show. It is sometimes hard to understand how the writer of hunter x hunter wants the characters to be depicted as because of the fandom. Specifically for chrollo his character is more complicated and its hard for many people to understand so I will be trying my best to characterize him as best as I can including the other characters.

Last warning is that I did add a tag saying that there might be smut. The thing is I'm not comfortable with writing it. In the future I might plan to but currently I do not feel comfortable with it and it will not add anything towards the story. I would like to hope that you readers are here for the plot of the story rather than the smut, but I do hope you enjoy the story.

Also quick side note: this story is also posted on ao3 and I might update more often there. My user is in my bio :)