part 2

PRESENT DAY

sakusa was laying face down on the couch when the door swung open.

'hey omi omi!' atsumu happily greeted his roomate. sakusa grunted in reply.

'is something wrong? i swear i sanitized the whole dorm this morning!' sakusa sighed and rolled onto his back to look at a pouting atsumu who was leaning over him.

'just an annoying reporter.' it had been a week since the reporter incident. everytime he left campus, the same man would pepper him with questions and invade his personal space. sakusa was close to spraying him in the eyes with bleach.

sakusa told atsumu about it and he frowned.

'just tell him to fuck off?'

'i have. politely. all week. i can't even leave campus for groceries without him pestering me.'

'don't worry omi-omi! tonight the teams going out for drinks to celebrate us winning!'

'i don't want that stupid guy to follow me. besides, bars are full of germs.'

'don't worry omi-omi. i'll protect you! from the germs and the reporter. i'll sanitize your seat and glass for you and all! just please come out with us! for me! please?'

sakusa stared at the pouting boy. he could just never say no to atsumu. with a groan, he got up before grabbing his jacket, mask and gloves.

'fine. i'm holding you to that promise.' atsumu cheered and opened the door for him before leading him out to the sidewalk. lo and behold, the reporter was waiting.

'sakusa! share some information about your love life would you?' atsumu spun to look at the guy, towering over him.

'leave him alone would you? you're being flat out rude and not respecting his boundaries. so kindly fuck off.' atsumu sauntered away, sakusa trailing beside him. 'didn't i sound scary?' atsumu giggled.

sakusa rolled his eyes but his lips twitched under his mask.

'you looked more liked an angry chicken'

'WHAT? WHY A CHICKEN?'

'it's the least terrifying thing i could think of.'