1

( part 1 will just be a short chapter for preparation )

Jake's POV

Summer has just started and we are now at a  resort with my friends and Sunghoon, my boyfriend.

We were now by the beach playing beach ball, maknaes vs hyungs, with Heeseung hyung as referee.

It was a tough game which should have been only for fun, but we were too competitive to give in.

The match was hot with both teams full of determination, but in the end, we lost.

"I really can't believe we lost" Jay ranted, we were now sitting under an umbrella, of course me and Sunghoon are seated together and surprisingly we all actually sat in pairs, while Hee hyung sat with Jaywon. "Just accept it hyung" Sunno said with a smirk, "hehe looks like one of you will be doing the dishes" Jungwon stated.

The three of us (02z) were now glaring at Jungwon for reminding us of the punishment, I mean, who wants to do dishes anyways.

"Yeah yeah we will" Sunghoon said lazily, "and since I am the leader-" Sunghoon's statement was cut by non other than...ME, "YAH, who signed you up as leader?!" "Yeah, wasn't I the leader of the 02z" this time Jay said it proudly, "you wish" I answerd.

"Ok enough with the bickering" the eldest spoke "I will do the dishes since you were the ones who suffered under the sun during the game".

Our eyes lit up with what Hee hyung said. "Thank you hyung, your a life saver" Sunghoon said, "we would always remember you hyung, we lov-"Jay was saying with fake tears "ok ok stop being dramatic, it's not like I would die doing the dishes".

We all laughed at Jay's over dramaticness,  well if that was even a word, but, yeah.

We stayed there for a week, a week full of joy, laughter, and of course, LOVE... ugh I sound cliche, anyways.

"What could go wrong?"