Part 8

3rd person

Cole heard Steve scream I came from Benny's room. He ran I and saw it. Saw his best friends lying in a pool of her own blood. Steve had her in his arms. Cole ran to her draws and pulled at her emergency pills. They were empty. He didn't have time to think. He pulled out her nasal cannula and air tank and ran into the bath room. He put it around her nose and Called the Ambulance.

All her soulmates were there. They were all shocked or in tears. They were running about until Cole Shouted.

"Stop. We need to get her down stairs the ambulance will be here in a minute. He have to be careful. If one of her lungs burst she will die. Bucky, Steve carry her down. Loki call the elevator. Tony, Wanda, Pietro collect all her pills and medical charts she will need them. The rest of you clear out of the room and get ready to go to the hospital" Cole said as they sprang into action.

After about 2 hours the Doctors had stabilised Benny and let them go see her.

"Right so who is her soulmate" The Doctor said walking over to them.

"I am her soul friend and they are all her soulmates" Cole says standing up.

"Right well follow me" The Dr says walking down the hall. He gets to Bennys room and lets them in.

"Benjamin Hunters condition has gotten worse. We have looked at her medical history
She will be ok for now but she isn't getting better. When she wakes up we will check on her and then make a Decision on when she can go home" The Dr says leaving the room.

BENNY POV

I can hear voices. My soulmates. There voices are sweet and make the pain better. I open my eyes to a blistering light and cover my eyes. I let out a grown.

"Your awake" Nat says rushing to my side.

I sit up and look at my family. I pull of the air mask they put on me.

"Hello" I say my voice Croaky from all the coughing

"Benny why did you tell me you were adout to have an episode. Do you want to die" Cole says in his Strearn voice.

"I'm sorry" I say looking at him with pleading eyes. 

"Never do that again. You are suppose to tell me. Don't forget you have you're soulmates to look after. There hopeless without you" Cole says hugging me.

Cole and Bruce go back to the compound will my soulmates stay the night. They all couldn't fit on the bed so Loki cuddled into me will the rest went to sleep on chairs.

I wake up in the middle of the night and Decide  to go for a walk. Well you were to week to walk so roll in a weal chair. You had to take medical drip which gave you medication that you needed to take. You also needed you nasal cannula and air tank. So how to get all of that out without waking you soulmates up.

Correction you don't. I woke Pietro up because I was so loud. Without even say sing anything he used his super speed to get me out of the room with everything I needed.

"Thank you and sorry for waking you up" Anything for you Princes. Right we're do you want me to wheel you to" Pietro says as he pushed my wheel chair down the hall.