Part 19 - end

10 Years Later

It had been 10 years since Benny died. About a year after she died Bruce and Cole had adopted 2 children. Siblings a new born boy and his one year old sister. They had been abandoned by there Parents because they had super powers. The girl could bend metal and the new born had shown signs of Telekinesis.

They didn't have names so they named them. The girl was called Benny after well Benny and the boy was called Benje. It turned out that Benje was James soulmate. They sound out soon after adopting them.

All the children were amazing. They were so strong and different. They all has different aspects of all there parents. But for one thing all of them had Benny's eyes.

Natalia was a shape shifter and had found out she was keen on her frost giant side.

(This but a 10 year old)

Frigga was intelligent and had photographic memory. She was also fast like Pietro.

James was strong well all of the children had Enhanced strength but James was stronger than even The Hulk. He could also control electricity. He could manipulate energy and use it with all kinds of things

Sam was like Wanda in a certain sense. He had similar powers but green instead of red he could also see the bead and communicate with them

Edith could see the future, past, mind control and read minds. She could also project images through her mind into the real world.

It was just a random afternoon and everyone was sitting around the living room. James and Benje were cuddling as usual. When Sam started to speak. "Why is it that Mum always  walks through things and no one seems to talk to her" At this everyone looked confused.

The kids didn't call Wanda and Nat Mum they called them Ma. The only person they called Mum was when referring to Benny. "Honey what do you mean" Wanda says confused.

"Mum she's always hovering around you guys but you never seem to pay attention to her. It's not nice. Mum loves you" Sam said slightly annoyed. He never understood that she was dead because she was always hanging around as a spirt.

"Are you saying you can see Benny. She's a ghost" Cole said looking to his little Nephew.
"Wait Mums. You can't see Mum. She's bead" Sam said suddenly shocked. He never didn't listen when people tried to tell him something.

He was just as Stubborn as his namesake. "Benny's hear. We're can see here us. Is she ok" Loki said looking around frantically. He had taken her death the hardest. Almost went off the deep end a few times. The only thing stopping him from completely losing it was the request that Benny made to raise and look after there children.

"Calm down brother" Thor said settling his frantic brother. Sam turned to Edith and whispered something in her ear. She grinned and stud up.

Edith took Sams hand and they closed there eyes. Edith was going to project what Sam could see so everyone could see Benny even for a little will.

When Benny appeared the hole room started to cry of happinesses. This was the first time they had seen Benny in 10 years.

After that Sam and Edith would try a show Benny as much a possible as they got older and there powers become stronger Benny could stay around longer.

The children grew up to become the next avengers. And the hole world was safer for it.