ⁿⁱⁿᵉ|9

561 words

Mingyu's pov

I was waiting for jeonghan hyung because I wanted to discuss a really important thing with him.
It's been 10 minutes now where is he? I thought as I waited even longer

Then a long haired boy entered the cafe and sat in front of me

"I'm really sorry mingyu , i got busy with seungcheol"
I just pouted at him
"Aww is my big baby angry?" Jeonghan hyung said while pinching my cheeks
I slapped his hands away

"You know I invited you here to discuss important things right"? I said as I crossed my hands.

"Okay , okay now tell me what's bothering you?'
"You know wonwoo hyung right?"
"Yeah why, did u two had a fight?"
"No,no,no it's just uhmm"--
"What's wrong mingyu-ah?" Jeonghan hyung asked while placing his hands on mine

"Uh it's just that , that uhh " i said while scratching my head. Jeonghan hyung was patiently waiting for me to say something.

"Uhh its just that wonwoo hyung isn't my boyfriend but my babysitter"

"Oh okay , wait WHAT?" Jeonghan hyung asked shocked

"Ughh you know that my parents are out on a business trip and they didn't want me to be alone so they hired me a babysitter and I Don't want the guys to tease me about me so I just blurted out that wonwoo was my boyfriend and I'm telling you this because I know you won't ever tease me about it"

I said finishing and as always jeonghan was really understanding about the situation.

"Hmm okay I understand but I also understand that this is not the thing that's worrying you so tell me what actually is wrong"? Jeonghan hyung asked

"Uhm you see i- i think I'm Falling for wonwoo"

Jeonghan hyung smiled " i always knew because they way you looked at him always told that"

"Was it that obvious ?' I asked "uhm anyways the problem is that I don't know if he likes me back or not "

I said to which jeonghan hyung started "why don't you try ignoring him and making him jealous"

"Would that work?" I asked not sure
"Hmm that worked with seungcheol so i guess that would work with wonwoo as well" jeonghan hyung said while smiling at me.
I smiled back " thank you so much hyung I don't know what could I do without you"

"Hehe Don't worry mingyu-ah I'm always here for you "
" Okay ,mom" i joked to which he just laughed and we enjoyed the next couple of minutes laughing and having fun.

I walked home and saw wonwoo watching TV with just a boxer and by this point I was used to this view

He noticed me and waved " hey mingyu you're back come sit let's watch tv together" he said but I just ignored him and went straight to my room.

Wonwoos's pov

I watched as mingyu ignored me and went straight to his room
Did he had a bad day or something I thought while shrugging and continued watching TV.

Mingyu's pov

I took a bath and layed down on my bed looking at the ceiling remembering what jeonghan hyung said

Just start ignoring him and make him jealous

I was still not sure about it but giving it a try wouldn't hurt right and slowly i felt my eyelids getting heavier and slowly drifted to sleep.

...