ᶠᵒᵘʳ|4

687 words

Wonwoos's pov
I came home to the view of mingyu sleeping at the sofa i smiled and then crouched down and stared at his sleeping face cute i lifted him up he was heavier than i thought because of the damn muscles i tucked him in his bed it was really hard for me to control myself from taking him right there and then I sighed then placed a soft kiss on his forehead before going out of the room.

Mingyu's pov
I woke up ugghh another wet dream i sighed as i once again stared at my boner i really need to find someone for myself i thought just than the door slamed open and there was jeon wonwoo standing there and smirked i followed his eyes and quickly covered myself as i realized what he was looking at " can't you knock and what do u want" "breakfast is ready" he said closing the door but opened it once again " do u perhaps need some help with ur friend down there"
"YAH" i shouted at him and he just laughed while closing the door.

I did my business and headed downstairs

Once i reached at the kitchen there was breakfast on the table and a sticky note on the side

"Eat the breakfast first i have something to do I'll be back"

I sighed and started my breakfast not gonna lie tho he was quite good at cooking

Wonwoos's pov
"Yah can you help me once, its just for one month anyways "
Unknown person: but what am I supposed to say?
"Idk just make any kind of random excuse bye now"
I said while going out of the cafe

Mingyu's pov
Ughhh i am getting really bored let's just text the boys

Mingyu
Hey guys what are you all doing??

Myboo
Getting banged of course;)

Mother
Language!!

Sunshine
I'm with jisoo hyung mingyu why?

Mingyu
I'm really bored do u guys want to hang out??

Jun to my hao
I'm on a date with jun

Mother
Me n seungcheol as well

Mingyu
Uhh i forget u all are taken hmph :(

History
Uhh!! Mingyu hyung you should really start dating someone or else u will go mad;)

Hurricane
Ohh !! My dear channie is right *uwu*

Grim reaper
Ur boyfriend is me

Ughh i shut down my phone they were no help at all i was getting really bored what should I do just then the front door opened and wonwoo walked in .
"Oh, how did you get in?'
"Ur mom gave me a spare key remember"
"Oh" was all i said " what's with the gloomy face"
"Nothing just bored"
"Do u want to do something?" He asked
"Like what?"
"Hmmm"

Wonwoos's pov

I thought for a while and then an idea popped up in my mind i said while smirking "what about truth and dare?" Mingyu's eye's lid up upon the suggestion "okay"
I set the keys aside and brought a wine bottle from the fridge " ur 19 right" i asked "yeah" okay then whoever can't do the dare or answer the questions has to drink, okay?
Mingyu nodded his hair with a faint okay
"Truth or dare" i asked first , and he thought for a second before answering "truth" i smirked then " what did u dreamed about this morning" I watched as his face flushed red and poured himself a glass of wine and drank " not fun" i pouted "truth or dare" he asked suddenly "hmmm, truth " i said while biting my lips "what do u do for a living?" That question got me off guard think wonwoo think "babysitting yeah i babysit " i said reliefed as he didn't questioned further .
We played and played by now it was late at night and mingyu was drunk af  because of the dares and questions which he clearly couldn't do but i was sober so I once again tucked him in bed not forgetting to kiss his forehead before whispering goodnight

...

Author's note

Don't u think wonwoo is acting a little weird if so then comment ur opinions about him and if u find him odd;))