ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ|3

625 words

Wonwoo pov

I walked around the house looking at the interior when mingyu called me.
"Uhm- hey " i turned around "so , i don't like the idea of having a babysitter as u can see I am old enough to take care of myself so it would be good if u know , like u don't babysit me but we will tell our parents that u are babysitting me but u are not actually babysitting me , so yeah i can pay u two times , " he said in one breath then smiled . I smirked interesting I thought " mingyu, to be honest money doesn't matter that much to me and I have given my words to ur parents so I can't do anything behind their back u know"

Mingyu's pov

I was beyond mad at this point on this wonwoo guy did he just said i have given my word to ur parents is he same kind of knight that's supposed to protect me or what but i managed my composure and smiled "but-" "no buts this is my final words now where is my room" ughhh this wonwoo guy is more hard to handle than my parents but wait did he just fucking said MY ROOM my eyes shot up.
He was smiling Bitch "what room'? I asked he once again smiled and pointed his fingers to something behind my back .
I looked around and saw some suitcases . Confused i turned around to face him " I'll be staying here for a month since ur parents said so" the sheepish smile was still plastered on his face oh how much i want to break his smile off his face he was getting on my nerves .
"I don't care just take any guest room u would like bye" and with that i walked off to my own room.

Wonwoos's pov

Damn this was much more interesting than i thought.
I walked to one of the rooms which I assume was the guestroom. I went to take a shower when I got out of shower it was already 1pm i then walked off to the kitchen to prepare something.

Mingyu's pov

As soon as I got to my room i slumped down on my bed this wonwoo guy is really getting on my nerves now but he is really sexy no mingyu wth stop thinking like that I said to myself slapping my face I then played some games on my phone but I was getting really hungry and decided to go and eat something .
I headed to the kitchen, a really delicious smell making its way to my nose but as soon as I entered the kitchen I was shocked by the scene I saw
Jeon fucking wonwoo in nothing but a towel around his waist i was freezed with mouth wide open .
"Like what u see hmm" wonwoo said placing the dish on the table then standing straight smirking .
Ughh that smirk again I thought as i made my way to the table .
I cleared my throat as I said down " u know u shouldn't walk around the house like that " i said as my face flushed red . And i started eating really quickly  "what !! Are u getting hard with this view" i immediately choked on my food as he started to pour water for me with the usual smirk on his face . I quickly Wiped my mouth still coughing. He then leaned close to me i backed away a little
He whispered " u should get used to it gyu " . His lips touching my skin a little. Damn the nickname I was again was frozen on my spot for I don't know how many times this day.
"I'll be out for awhile finish the food"

Wonwoos's pov

He's cute!!