Capítulo Final de Sparks Fly

I was packed by morning. Everything was put in boxes and being taken to the U-Haul truck parked outside of the building. It was short notice, but my landlord, an old, sweet lady, gave me the okay.

"I'm going to miss you darling." My landlord smiled at me as I stood at the door. "You were the only one that never complained about anything. I hardly ever saw you, but I knew you were a kind lady." I smiled at her and gave her a small hug.

"Rena, I'll miss you too. Thank you for giving me a home, but I don't think this is the place for me."

"Well, it was nice knowing you. I hope you'll have fun in Florida with your aunt." Wren came out of the apartment with a backpack on his back. "I'm ready." Rena smiled down at my baby brother. "I'll miss your adorable face, Wren." She gave his cheeks a light squeeze and gave me anther hug.

"Rena, you know the note to give to them? And for"-I gestured with my hand to nothing- "too?" I couldn't say his name.

She didn't bother to ask why I was leaving without telling anyone and I was grateful. Rena nodded and gave me a tight smile before she gave her goodbyes.

I lost my smile and turned to Wren. "Ready to go down to see Auntie Jane?" I asked.

"Why are we leaving?" He asked.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I had come up with a lie to avoid telling Wren the real reason as to why we were leaving. My heart broken a little, thinking about the actual reason. I put my hand on Wren's shoulder and smiled. "Aunt Jane wants to see us and misses us. We don't want to make her upset."

Wren accepted the pathetic lie and nodded. I smiled and took his hand. "Let's go." I closed the door to the old apartment and pulled my lips to a tight line. My heart ached thinking about the memories shared here, especially with Tyler. My heart hurt and I turned away.

Wren and I walked down the truck and got in. After we were set, I pulled out of the parking lot to the road and onto the highway.

I took out my phone and dialed my aunt's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Auntie?" I heard my voice crack. "I'm coming home."

--- She's going home, guys! Now sequel time! :)