6. || Partners in crime ||

Pic: Alex - Thunder (Chase Stokes) contemplating what he did, what he feels and what now...

POV Alex

I've been craving a 'Duvel' whole day" I reply. "Sure, coming up. I'll see if I can have a quick chat with Jace meanwhile, see what he's up to" Vince says turning towards the bar not expecting an answer.

I notice her in the crowed heading over to the bar, swinging her hips in this incredible short skirt, showing of her long perfect legs. I stare at her following her on her path. Oh, shit Vince is still talking to Jace. Get out of there man I yell in my head. Too bad we're just half-brothers and not telepathic. Shit. What ...? She's stops and stares at Vince, intensely, oh hell no. She doesn't move-in to confront him, she clearly recognized him, maybe that's even worse, could she be scarred?

Vince returns, handing me my Duvel. I chug it dawn. "Wow bro didn't know you were that thirsty. What were you looking at?" Vince asks.

I don't hesitate "She saw you and Jace talking, she recognized you and froze. I believe she was scared."

"Ah common man, just talked to Jace. He asked me to 'assist' him when she's back. So, we're gonna help him out" Vince retorts.

"What? What do you mean help? What's he planning?" I ask a bit worried.

"Look let's get a little closer, she's there, you'll get the picture soon enough. Time to let out your inner bad boy like we talked about." Vince replies and almost drags me closer to the counter, just within hearing range.

"Look I was wrong, she was playing Jace remember so he can't hurt her. He asks but she can say no, she's in control. From what we've seen earlier she has got him right by the balls" Vince laughs.

"And how do you think she got us? We are more or less stalking her." I point out, surprisingly jealous.

Do I want her to have me by the balls? What? No. I see Vince contemplating my words "Damned Alex there is nothing wrong with a bit of sharing. She can have me by the balls any day and I'm going to see to it that she does." Vince stats more confident than he clearly feels, I could see the doubt in his eyes.

We hear Jace shouting "Game on!".

"That's our cue, come on Alex let's get in position. No talking from now on." Vince says and drags me up to the counter to stand right behind her with our backs towards her. Like we are casually looking at the dance floor. Taking turns, we look back over our shoulders to see what is going on.

Out of the corner of my eye I see her moving. 'Shit! She's turning around.' My heartrate just peaked like never before. Oh crap, oh crap my eyes dart left and right. Oooh, she returned to her previous position, I blow up my cheeks and let out a long sigh. I take side glance to Vince and see my emotions reflected. Must be something really wrong we're about to do for me to be so jumpy.

I hear Jace giving her instructions can't quit make out what he's saying. I feel a sting of jealousy, wanting his ability, his charm, since he didn't need much time convincing her, she's bending over the counter as she did earlier. I can't help but notice the short skirt again, I'm sucked in and as in a trance I'm staring at her barely covered behind.

The question that's been gnawing at me, crosses my mind again, 'Is she wearing something underneath, are those long sexy legs leading up to bear flesh, does she feel the air softly caress her sensitive lips?'.

I look over at Vince pointing my head down to show him how alluring she looks bending over the counter, her firm butt just begging to be touched. Understanding now Vince remark, speaking is out of the question because she'd hear us. He smirks knowingly, he lifts one eyebrow, clearly showing the heat in his eyes and gestures to the crowed as if to say 'see it's all good we're shielding her from unsavory glances'.