The Big Question

Sadie's POV

     It was a few days after my 'death' and Anubis was acting strange. What could possibly be wrong with my little jackal? Not that he was little, he is smaller when he transforms into his smaller canine-self, but when he is in his standing up jackal form his LARGE.

   I decided to ask him what was wrong. I walked over to him and asked," what's wrong baby?"

   He looked startled," oh um it's nothing."

   "Your a really bad liar."

    "Fine I was going to wait until later but I guess this time is as good as any."

   "Anubis you can wait until later."

   "No it's fine." He took a deep breath and got down on one knee.

    "Oh um Anubis," I said nervously. Was he about to propose?

    "Sadie I'm already nervous enough please don't say anything." I nodded my head.

    "Sadie Ruby Kane will you make me the happiest god alive and marry me?"

   "Yes," I said," yes I will marry you." I pulled him into a hug while he slid the ring on to my finger.

    "We are going to be a proper family. You, our baby, and me," he said while rubbing my stomach.

   "Anubis you do realize that I'm mortal and your immortal right?"

    "You'll become immortal when we finalize our bonding with the traditional ceremony that an Egyptian couple goes through during their wedding."

   "The baby?"

   "He or she will become immortal as well. That is if you are still pregnant during the wedding."

  "I should be seeing as I got pregnant that time in the Hall."

   "Which time?"

   "The time were you made all the demons appear after you made our clothes materialize on us." (Scene from Dark Son of Egypt).

   "Oh that time," he said smiling.

   "I love you."

   "I love both of you guys as well."

That's the end guys. Hoped you liked it cause that's it. I am not going to right another book about the wedding and the birth of their child. Oh and before I forget the picture at the beginning of this chapter is Sadie's engagement ring. I had fun writing this story.