The Prank

Walt's POV

   Everything was almost ready. Jaz just needs to go and tell the gods and bring them here. I know it is just a prank but I felt bad about 'killing' Sadie. I was sitting there looking at her body, her cold lifeless body with tears on my face, when I heard footsteps come this way.

Jaz's POV

    I ran to where Carter was holding the meeting. Without thinking I burst into the room interrupting whatever Lady Isis was saying. "Um Jaz, said Carter," do you need something because as you can see I'm having a meeting?"

   "It's Sadie," I choked out between sobs. They looked at me in alarm. That got their attention. "She-she..."

   "What happened to my daughter," asked Mr.Kane.

  "I can't tell you," I said," but I can show you." They all nodded their heads and followed me to the room were Sadie's 'dead' body was.

   I opened the door to the room and there on the couch was Walt with Sadie on the floor a few feet in front of him. "No," Anubis and Mr. Kane said,"NO! What happened."

  "We don't know," Walt said with tears streaming down his face," she just collapsed."

  "Anubis please check over her," Lord Orisis said," please." Anubis nodded he walked over to her and kneeled down. He started to wave his hand over his girlfriend's body he looked so lost, that I actually felt bad about doing this to him, no matter what he did to Sadie.

   It was a few minutes before turned around spoke to us. When he did turn around to us, he had golden tears streaming down his face. "She's gone, she's really gone."