Chapter 7

August 6, 1921  

Warning: Gore, Violence, Torture, Psychical Abuse, Mental Abuse

 You felt cold. You were freezing. Where am I? You were blindfolded and gagged. You weren't sure how much time had passed. All of a sudden your memory came back to you. You were kidnapped by Alastor whom happened to be The Butcher Of New Orleans! How could you trust him? Why did you listen to your sister? You were both frustrated and scared. She was probably worried sick! You began to panic and lash around. You screamed into your gag. You then smelt something foul. You tried not to throw up in your gag. All of a sudden you hear a door open. You froze. Oh no. No No No No. You thrashed around some more. Footsteps can be heard and they were getting closer. They stopped. You were breathing heavily. Alastor removed your blindfold but kept your gag in your mouth. Alastor crouched down and was at your level. You gasped in your gag and were in shock. He was handsome but it was very deceiving and you now understood why so many fell victim to him. It was clear now. "Hello, Darling..." he said, chuckling darkly. Alastor smiled widely. You shivered in fear. Alastor smirked and pulled out his knife. He noticed your fear and he was getting excited. You were shaking. You did not want to die. You were still so young. Alastor went behind the chair you were tied to and placed his knife against your neck. You stiffened. Is he really going to kill me? Alastor smelt your fear. He licked his lips and chuckled. He bit your neck and you screamed into your gag. He then giggled playfully and licked your wound. Alastor pressed the knife against your throat but did not cut. "Shhhhh...quiet down darling..." he said, whispering into your ear. "As much as I'd love to cut you up and eat you for dinner, I prefer to keep you alive for my own amusement" he said, chuckling to himself. '' You were confused. He's not going to kill me? ''Now. How about we remove that gag since you seem to have so many questions" "Promise not to scream dear?" he said, with a serious tone. You nodded. Looks like you had to obey him if you didn't want him to change his mind. You were doing this for your sister. You wanted to live and survive this but deep down you were scared. You couldn't escape and you accepted the reality. Alastor removed your gag. He smiled sweetly. You shivered. You knew it was all a façade. His eyes turned red and you looked away. He grabs your chin. "LOOK AT ME." "DONT NOT FIGHT IT." he said, his expression darkening. You stared into his eyes and obeyed. "YOU BELONG TO ME." "YOU WILL OBEY ME" "WHEN I SAY TO DO SOMETHING YOU DO IT." "WHEN I WANT BLOOD YOU GIVE IT TO ME." "DO YOU UNDERSTAND LITTLE DOE?" he said, with a serious tone. You nodded. "Yes sir..." you replied, in a trance like state. Alastor then got up and sat in the chair across from you, his knife still in his hand as he watched you amused that he could make you comply so easily. "Good" he said, eyeing you closely. You shook your head. Were you just in a trance? Did magic actually exist? Was he using Voodoo? A shadowy figure behind him confirmed your suspicion. The Butcher Of New Orleans knows Voodoo. You were terrified.

Alastor POV

Alastor was surprised that you had submitted so quickly. He couldn't help but smirk to himself. He studied you for a good minute before he continued to speak, twirling his knife. "Now you probably have many questions darling, go on" he said, crossing his legs. You trembled slightly but nodded and began to ask your questions. She's so cute when scared. "W-why are you risking all this?" "You know my sister will look for me, so why?" you asked. Alastor chuckled. "Yet your sister allowed you to slip away from her so called "careful watch" he said bluntly. Her sister is way too trusting, that's her downfall. You fell silent. Alastor's smile widened. "Where am I Alastor?" you asked. "Your out of city limits" "Your in my basement" "What kind of question is that?" "No one is around for miles" "YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE HAHA!" Alastor said, chuckling darkly. You whimpered in fright. Alastor stabbed the wooden table beside him with his knife and then got up from his chair. HAHA! He went towards you and then cupped your chin. You trembled. I love her fear. "P-Please don't hurt me!" "I-Il do anything!" you said, thrashing around in your restraints. Alastor smile widened some more. "You are doing something" "Your entertaining me darling" "Such a fragile little thing....hush now..." he whispered. Alastor grabbed you by your throat and lightly squeezed but not enough to cut off your air way. He was only torturing you after all. He licked his lips. Such....soft fragile skin...I love how it feels against my palms... You grab his arm. "A-Alastor....l-let go...please..." you said, with a weak voice. "HAHA! GOOD DOE. BEG. OBEY." Alastor chuckled darkly. He let you go and watched as you gasped for air. "W-Why are you calling me a doe?!" you asked, confused. "Isn't it obvious?" "I caught you little doe" "YOUR MINE AND NO ONE WILL FIND YOU, NOT EVEN YOUR SISTER." "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Alastor said, his tone darkening. You nod quickly. "GOOD GIRL." "Besides, I have magic and even if anyone were to come into my home, my magic will hide you and this basement" "Allow me to demonstrate" Alastor said, snapping his fingers. SHES MINE AND MY MAGIC WILL HIDE HER HAHA! The door upstairs suddenly disappeared. Alastor smirked and looked at you with his glowing red eyes. He made sure his eyes bore into yours to show dominance. He wanted to put fear into your heart and he noticed it was working. He was proud of his catch. MINE. I WILL HAVE FUN HURTING HER. HAHA! "HAHAHAHAHA! Your all mine darling" "Your not going anywhere" Alastor said, his voice still menancing. He smiled widely and he waved his hand to make the door reappear so he could leave. He walked to the door and opened the door slightly. "I won't let my little doe starve" "Where's the fun in that?" "I need you alive" "I will be back dear" Alastor said. He giggled and then left the basement but not before making his knife on the wooden table disappear. He closed the door and used his magic so the door would disappear again. He went to the kitchen to start dinner. You sobbed uncontrollably in the basement and before Alastor left he saw you go pale. This pleased him. Alastor loved to see fear. His blood lust always acted up and he loved every minute of it. It had been a whole day since you went missing and he assumed your sister didn't have any leads. That or she was going to try to contact him but Alastor was ready and had a perfect cover up story. He was going to pretend that you and him were stopped by gunpoint and he had to stop the car. Next, Alastor would say that you were grabbed and kidnapped by the unknown captor. He knew his story would be believable since he was good at lying. They won't see through my lie. His pride began to show as he started humming a tune. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. Alastor smiled widely and his eyes glowed red for a few seconds. He went to go open the door. He knew it wasn't her sister since he never gave her his address but one thing was for sure, he was going to trick the police. He straightened his bowtie and opened the door. They won't find her.