Intro

Don't be misled by the cover, this is NOT a fan fiction. Both guys just fit nicely with the characters.

Question: How far are you willing to go to please a person you're sexually attracted to? Where would you draw the line? 

This short story is not so much a romance as it is a journey, discovering one's sexuality step by step. Accepting that what brings us that extra thrill and what we feel in the heat of excitement is an adventure on its own.

So many options, so many new things to experience. Everybody is different and different definitively is (the new) normal.

Cass is on the verge of becoming 18 when she decides she needs a change. Not going on dates, not having a boyfriend, missing out on ...well she can only imagine, is making her feel like she doesn't belong, the abnormal one, the outsider. She can't even remember, ever, being really attracted to someone. The lack of infatuation in her life - in both ways - is weighing heavy on her self-esteem and is bringing her down. In her pursuit to change her single status and start her own adventure, she gets caught up in more than she bargained for. And one, two...too many boys.

BxG or BxGxB or BxGx(BxB) or ... it's complicated.

There is some sexual content, all of it more hilarious than serious.

Please comment, I started a second book a BxB this time, love to learn and do better with that one