Chapter 8: Next Morning

Angeline woke up with a big smile on her face. She felt relieved. She couldn't believe of all that happened yesterday. From how Christopher met her at the lobby, the commotion between Niguel and Christopher, the scene at the Meet 'N Greet, her explaining to Christopher, the dinner with CNCO, up to the time she and Miguel  talked.
She felt like all that  happened yesterday was a dream come true.
She didn't expect that Christopher would accept her again in his life and now as his lover.
Angeline was still smiling when her friends came to her.

Jasmin: Good morning, babe!

Jasmin was teasing her.

Angeline: My goodness, Jas! Why are you so loud? And why are you calling me babe?
Hannah: You're smiling alone like an idiot there, Angeline. Shall we call a doctor or bring you to the mental hospital?

The three of them laughed.

Angeline: You're crazy! Of course not. But girls, tell me that what happened yesterday wasn't just a dream. Please! Please! Please!

They all shrieked as they recalled everything.
Hannah: Finally! I met my baby Erick!
Jasmin: I will never forget how Richard looked at me yesterday at the Meet 'N Greet! He's so handsome!
Hannah: But look who's the luckiest girl on earth last night? I feel like I've watched a love story movie! Congrats, Angeline!
Jasmin: And the kiss! Oh my God! I'm so jealous! I should've done that to Richard, too.
Hannah: Ew! Really, Jas?

Angeline was just laughing so hard at her friends.

Angeline: You girls are so, so, so, so, so funny! But you know what, girls, I still can't believe it! Like, do I ever deserve it?
Jasmin: You really deserve it, girl. Now get freshened up already because your prince charming has been waiting for you. He actually called you on FaceTime a while ago.

Angeline was surprised. She grabbed her phone on the table and check if there were messages from Christopher.
She smiled as she had read some of the messages from Christopher through Instagram.

'Good morning babe'

'Please call me on FaceTime as soon as you wake up!

'Join us for breakfast downstairs'

'I love you very much

Angeline: Goodness! Why didn't you tell me earlier?
Jasmin: You didn't ask, though.
Angeline: Eh?! Is that why you called me babe a while ago?
Jasmin: Oh hahaha! Yes? It's really a cute endearment!

Angeline replied to Christopher's messages.

'Good morning babe. Have you eaten your breakfast already?'

After a minute Angeline received an incoming video call on FaceTime.
Christopher appeared on the screen looking so handsome.
Angeline smiled.

Christopher: Good morning, babe!
Angeline: Good morning!
Christopher: Do you want to join us for breakfast? We're already here at the breakfast buffet.
Angeline: Oh, sure, babe. But I'll just take a shower, okay?
Christopher: Sure. Please also bring with you, Hannah and Jasmin.

The two were surprised and felt excited.

Hannah; Oh, yes, Chris! We're going with Angeline. We're actually hungry now. Angeline? Hurry up, girl!
Jasmin: And please also vacate the seat beside Richard.

Christopher laughed at them.

Christopher: Sure, girls. The boys are waiting for you here actually.
Angeline: Hahahaha! They are just joking. Don't mind them. I'll hang the call now, okay? See you!
Christopher: Okay babe. I love you!
Angeline: I love you, too!

Hannah, Jasmin, and Angeline were ready to go downstairs when they heard somebody knocked on their door.
Hannah shrieked for she thought it was Christopher waiting for Angeline.
Angeline opened the door. She was surprised when she saw that it was Niguel. Niguel was smiling at her. She smiled back.

Miguel: Good morning, Angeline.
Angeline: Oh, hey, Miguel! Good morning, too.
Hannah: What are you doing here, Niguel?

Hannah was raising her eyebrow. She hated Niguel to death for what he did to Christopher.

Niguel: Oh! I was just going to ask you, girls, if you had eaten breakfast already? So that I can go with you?
Hannah: No way! You are not allowed to go with us, because we are going to eat breakfast with CNCO.
Miguel: Oh, okay.

Angeline laughed at them. She suddenly thought to herself that these two best friends of hers look good together, and could be a great couple.

Angeline: No, Miguel, you can go with us. It's okay. Also, for you to know Christopher more, right?
Miguel: Sure, it's fine with me. So, Let's go?

As the four of them were walking going to the breakfast buffet, Hannah was frowning. She didn't want to eat breakfast with Niguel.

Jasmin: Hannah? Smile! You don't want Erick to see you with a face like that, right?
Hannah: Of course...

The CNCO boys were still eating their breakfast when Angeline and her friends came.
Christopher was smiling when he saw Angeline coming.  But he suddenly frowned when he saw Miguel coming with Angeline and her friends.

Angeline: Good morning everyone! Good morning babe!

The boys greeted them good morning except for Christopher who was quiet and not minding them.

Angeline: Babe? Are you okay?
Christopher: Ah yeah.
Angeline: Hmm, are you sure? By the way, babe, I want to introduce you to somebody.

She called  Miguel who was supposed to be walking towards  another table.  Angeline grabbed Miguel's hand.

Angeline: Miguel, you can sit beside us.
Miguel: Are you sure, Angeline?

Angeline: Yes, it's okay.

Angeline turned her head to Christopher who was just looking at them. She smiled at him.

Angeline: Babe, this is Miguel, my best friend. Miguel, this is Chris...
Christopher: Her love...

Miguel smiled at Christopher.
They shook hands.
But Christopher was still uncomfortable with him. He couldn't forget what happened between them at the lobby.

Miguel: Nice to meet you, bro.
Christopher: Same here.

Hannah and Jasmin were already talking and laughing with the other CNCO  boys.
Angeline sat down beside Christopher, and Niguel beside Angeline.
Angeline introduced Niguel to the CNCO boys, and it seemed like they have known each other for so long for they talked about a lot of things and joked around as they ate their breakfast. Christopher, who was not in the mood a while ago joined and now laughing and joking with them.

Christopher: Hannah, you can have Miguel as your voyfriend.

Everybody cheered as they agreed with Christopher. Now, everybody was teasing Hannah and Niguel.

Hannah: I hate you, Jas! You've started this!

Jasmin just winked at her. Everybody laughed.
Angeline was feeling relieved as she was laughing along with her friends. For her, everything was worth to remember.
From how Christopher acted differently at the hotel lobby, she actually thought that Christopher wouldn't want to listen to her explanation anymore. She knows that one night wasn't yet enough to explain everything. But for now, Angeline just wanted to treasure every moment she was having with Christopher, and Christopher as well with her.